Resumes and CVs for the Traffic Coordinator position are often used interchangeably but it is not the right thing to do if you want to display knowledge and professionalism.
If the employer asks for a resume that is what you should send and not a CV.
A Traffic Coordinator resume is less detailed but more specific than a CV.
View the resume sample below to get a better idea.
Traffic Coordinator Resume Example
8 Saint Ave
Dickeyville, WI 43902
• Diligent and results-oriented professional with over 8-years of work experience as a Traffic Coordinator
• Highly skilled in proactively managing work so that no hindrances ensue
• Proficient in developing time-sensitive and up to date project schedules and overseeing the smooth flow of operations
• In-depth knowledge of assisting with scheduling, trafficking, and prioritizing of all projects
• Ability to maintain timetables for new products and utilize project management software
• Expert in using applications of MS Office Suite
• Achieved deadlines consistently and pulled project to fruition 2 months ahead of deadline more than once.
• Streamlined department procedures so that projected traffic is not compromised.
ATS Corporation – Dickeyville, WI
Dec 2016 – Present
• Assist traffic manager with organizing flow of client campaigns
• Determine priorities of workflow processes and ensure all deadlines are met
• Expedite rush jobs so that majority of work keeps flowing in a time-efficient manner
• Review accuracy and completeness of jobs before forwarding to clients
ABC Company – Dickeyville, WI
Mar 2009 – Dec 2016
• Conducted traffic workflow production reports
• Maintained timetables for new and existing projects
• Worked with finance personnel to complete billing revisions
• Filed traffic instructions for each project
High School Diploma
Some High School, Dickeyville, WI
• Fast and accurate data entry capabilities
• Superb proofreading skills
• Excellent organizational and customer service skills
• Good multitasking skills