A cover letter is mandatory when applying for the position of safety coordinator.
The secret of writing a winning cover letter is to extract the job relevant aspects from your resume and incorporate those in the cover letter.
A Safety Coordinator cover letter must be written in a formal tone and from the employer’s perspective. Consider the letter your chance to explain how your skills and expertise can be utilized effectively.
It is a growing trend to use headings or short bullets to highlight your job relevant competencies in the cover letter.
Following is a safety coordinator cover letter example for your assistance in job hunting process.
76 Oak Park, Houston, TX 65448
May 18, 2018
Ms. Martha Gill, Hiring Manager
Oil Well Marco
69 Fanon Street
Houston, TX 14541
Dear Ms. Gill:
I am pleased to introduce myself as a qualified Safety Coordinator who possesses substantial expertise in occupational risk analysis, handle employee incident claims and implement OHSA guidelines.
I offer an extensive background in all fields of safety coordination:
• Highly skilled in safety designing and implementation of the same. During the past eight years, I have designed five safety programs and amended them regularly to enhance their effectiveness.
• Hands-on experience in creating and providing employee safety training.
• Familiar with the OHSA regulatory guidelines and have a track record of ensuring implementation of same in my previous workplace.
• Being well versed in underwriting and processing employee claims, I have been responsible for the task for the past five years.
• Expert in risk analysis and amendment of safety program via the consequent precautions
Since my profile perfectly complements your needs, I enthusiastically look forward to a meeting with you to elaborate how my expertise can come in handy. I will call your office after three days to set up an interview date and time.
Thank you for your time and consideration.