A cover letter is mandatory when applying for the position of safety coordinator. The secret of writing a winning cover letter is to extract the job relevant aspects from your resume and incorporate those in the cover letter.
A Safety Coordinator cover letter must be written in a formal tone and from the employer’s perspective. Consider the letter your chance to explain how your skills and expertise can be utilized effectively. It is a growing trend to use headings or short bullets to highlight your job relevant competencies in the cover letter.
Following is a safety coordinator cover letter example for your assistance in job hunting process.
76 Oak Park | Houston, TX 65448
Cell: (707) 444-5555 | Res: (003) 222-1111 | mark.glen @email . com
April 1, 2016
Ms. Martha Gill, Hiring Manager
Oil Well Marco
69 Fanon Street
Houston, TX 14541
Dear Ms. Gill:
I am pleased to introduce myself as a qualified Safety Coordinator who possess strong expertise in occupational risk analysis, handle employee incident claims and implement OHSA guidelines.
I offer extensive background in all fields of safety coordination:
• Highly skilled in safety designing and implementation of the same. During the past eight years I have designed five safety programs and amended them regularly to enhance their effectiveness.
• Hands-on experience in designing and providing employee safety training.
• Familiar with the OHSA regulatory guidelines and have a track record of ensuring implementation of same at my previous work place.
• Being well versed in underwriting and processing employee claims, I have been responsible for the task for the past five years.
• Expert in risk analysis and amendment of safety program via the consequent precautions
Since my profile perfectly complements your needs, I enthusiastically look forward to a meeting with you to elaborate how my expertise can come in handy. I will call your office after 3 days to secure an interview. In the interim, if you have any queries, please contact me at (707) 444-5555.