An effective resume for Admissions Coordinator is not too difficult to write.
Remember that there are just a few points that help make an Admissions Coordinator resume presentable and informative.
Putting in too much and irrelevant information, however, can kill the reliability of a resume and you might be trapped in the interview.
The following resume, along with this Admissions Coordinator Cover Letter, is designed to assist you in your job application process.
Admissions Coordinator Resume Example
245 Example, 3rd Street. Chandler, AZ 25531
• Over 5 years of experience working as an admissions coordinator
• Proficient in assembling medical records and maintaining them for future use
• Hands-on experience in handling pre-admission screening and other related clinical procedures
• Strong proficiency in public relations and customer services
• In-depth knowledge of administrative procedures
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Skilled at research activities and filing
• Introduced a patient care system derived from occupational therapies which resulted in the overall growth of the healthcare facility
• Devised and implemented a new communication system in order to help educate patients and their families about the facility’s services and associated financial, legal and medical issues
Palm Inc. – West Palm Beach, FL | Sep 2007 – Present
• Perform patient admissions and retention tasks
• Coordinate matters about rehabilitation and associated care
• Educate patients and families about insurance policies and follow-ups including Medicare, Medicaid, and other private payments
• Record patient information and assess them for proper placement
• Relay information to new employees and perform training exercises where necessary
Brookdale Senior Living Inc. Chandler, AZ | Mar 2007 – Sep 2007
• Established the primary contact with the possible resident, family member or referral source
• Conducted tours with prospective residents and their families
• Guided residents through the approach process
• Worked mutually with managers and employees to ensure outstanding customer service
• Maintained database to track leads, and prepared reports
High School Diploma
Chandler Public School, Chandler, AZ – 2007