You will find many Admissions Coordinator cover letter samples if you search the internet, but you need to identify the one that caters to your need in particular.
Since there is a lot of information already on a resume, you do not want to elaborate on it.
The idea of a cover letter is to provide a teaser to an employer who develops his interest in the enclosed resume.
The following cover letter for Admissions Coordinator Resume is designed in a way to persuade the employer to go through your complete job application.
Admissions Coordinator Cover Letter Sample
598 5th Street
Atlanta, GA 58875
June 28, 2019
Ms. Sally Doe
Laurel Heights Hospital
58 Some Street
Atlanta, GA 55214
Dear Ms. Doe:
I am contented to show my interest for the position of Admissions Coordinator being offered on your website. My resume is enclosed, and I believe that it will speak for itself about how I can prove to be an asset to Laurel Heights Hospital.
I have considerable knowledge and experience as an admissions coordinator and extremely capable of providing services not only pertinent to a coordinator’s job but also for various other office related projects. Some highlights of my strengths include the following:
• Highly skilled in gathering and assembling medical records
• Demonstrated ability to assure all inquiries, referrals and admissions are documented in the hospital’s system
• Proficient in screening patients before admission and using and maintaining equipment involved in these procedures
• Able to organize and process referrals, assessments, and admissions from multiple sources
• Effective problem-solving skills with clinical workers, funding/referral sources to assist with each admission
Furthermore, I am an expert in handling clinical procedures and possess extensive medical knowledge so as not to make disastrous mistakes. My accomplishments boast of introducing a state of the art patient care system that not only looked after each patient according to his or individual needs but also communicated medical, financial, and legal bearings to them.
I am excited at the prospect of being a part of Laurel Heights Hospital and look forward to a meeting with you to discuss this Admissions Coordinator position in detail. I can be reached at 888-888-8888 at all times if the need arises.
Thank you for your time and consideration.