The main purpose of a hotel line cook cover letter is to persuade the hiring manager to read your resume.
Also, a cover letter is an opportunity for you to show your enthusiasm to work for the employer.
Use your hotel line cook cover letter to create a great first impression on prospective employers by relating your skill set with the employer’s specific job requirements.
Here are some useful tips for you to help you in writing an effective cover letter:
• Keep your cover letter short and to the point.
• Open your cover letter with enthusiasm and excitement.
• Showcase your relevant skills and highlight some of your past accomplishments.
Here is a sample cover letter for the hotel line cook position.
Hotel Line Cook Cover Letter Example
871 River Bay Lane
brandon .ross @ email . com
December 4, 2022
Mr. David Myers
Hartman Hotel and Restaurant
166 Industrial Square
Dear Mr. Myers:
I am immensely excited to write this letter as an application for the Hotel line Cook position at Hartman Hotel and Restaurant. In the capacity of an aspiring sideline chef with one of the local diners, I have always been inspired by your food quality standards and presentation.
Some of my core competencies that complement your job description include:
- 4 years of experience as a prep chef
- Well-versed with all FDA-issued food handling guidelines
- Expert in meal prepping and workstation running
- Proficient in using the latest equipment for broiling, grilling, and bulk frying.
Having worked in busy kitchens for the past few years I have come to value the role of team coordination and its importance in the hospitality industry. I am a strong team player who is a cooperative and willing worker, eager to learn new skills every day.
Considering the relevance between my skill set and your job requirements I would like to discuss this role with you in detail. Thank you for your time and consideration, and I look forward to hearing from you soon.