Employers use a lot of tools to determine if you are a good candidate for the analytics consultant job. One such tool is a resume. The purpose of a resume is to verify if you are a good candidate.
If you want to ace this stage, make sure that your resume is written in accordance with the needs of the employer.
To see what resume format you can use, have a look at the following sample:
Recommended: Analytic Consultant Cover Letter
Analytic Consultant Resume Example
525 Pinefield Drive
Greenville, SC 57000
Highly productive Analytic Consultant with 19 years track record of performance in identifying and defining business requirements, and translating business needs into complex analysis designs. Competent at recommending internal and external data sources and providing associated predictive models. A proven problem solver who analyzes program data by efficiently using statistical and relational database software.
- Analysis Design
- Unstructured Data Management
- Predictive Models
- Sampling Criteria Selection
- Data Visualization
- Pattern Identification
- Operational Efficiency Maximization
- Modeling Suitability Determination
- Value Creation
- Information Sourcing
- Cross-Functional Coordination
FICO, Greenville, SC
Sep 2020 – Present
- Design, develop, and implement state-of-the-art and data-driven exploratory analysis for 14 clients, increasing their revenue.
- Build a series of standard predictive and decision models SOPs, making it easier for data analysis to be managed for individual situations.
- Identify a considerable variance in a large project and designed and implemented changes immediately before they could harm a client’s business.
- Create and maintain effective liaisons with clients to understand their business needs.
- Coordinate assessment processes such as a survey to determine the business’s standing in the market.
- Perform the first-level analysis of organizations to capture key insights from different aspects.
- Define data requirements and design and produce routine data reports.
- Coordinate the efforts of project teams to define production steps and testing plans and prepare the correlating work schedules.
- Clarify scope and design issues to team members and develop appropriate deliverables documentation.
Some Company, Greenville, SC
Aug 2015– Sep 2020
- Implemented a sophisticated system that involved both sponsors and clients in measuring progress against set project goals dynamically.
- Handled all aspects of project management by setting priorities, identifying roadblocks, and providing recommendations for clear pathways.
- Reviewed project variances against deliverables and implement changes at project levels.
- Analyzed financial data such as expenditure, revenue, and employment reports determining the company’s asset situation.
- Provided recommendations for new systems and procedures and assisted with organizational changes.
- Supported project initiatives after initial implementation by giving advice and suggestions for improvements.
Assistant Analytic Consultant
WELLS FARGO, Greenville, SC
May 2011 – Aug 2015
- Interviewed clients to determine their business needs, and prepared reports.
- Defined data requirements and analyzed program data using statistical models.
- Researched content, limitations, and potential uses of data set relevant to assigned projects.
- Collect and correlate business requirements data with initial requirements and created appropriate deliverables documentation.
- Provided support by collaborating with team members to ensure the successful implementation of solutions.
Bachelor’s Degree in Statistics
State University, Greenville, SC