A good cover letter for Flooring Installer is one that:
• Boasts of a clear objective in the opening paragraph
• Highlights aspirations, skills, and achievements of the applicant
• Shows that the candidate is proactive
Start a Flooring Installer Cover Letter by incorporating the wow factor and end with another wow factor. The content needs to be a winner too. Do you think you can do all this?
Of course, you can!
Read the following cover letter sample for a flooring installer to determine how to do this:
Related: Flooring Installer Resume
Flooring Installer Cover Letter Example
21 W. Pine Street
Dover, NH 71210
January 1, 2020
Mr. Julian Riley
Manager Human Resource
200 Lincoln Street
Dover, NH 72011
Dear Mr. Riley:
As a passionate Flooring Installer with a successfyl track record, I’d like to contribute to Tradesman International.
Aesthetically woven floor designs are my specialty and that is the main reason behind my clients remaining loyal to me – and asking for my services every time they want to hand out a new project. As an experienced floor installer, I can bring to you much in terms of work individuality and recurring business opportunities.
Please refer to some of my accomplishments over the years:
• Designed a Start Wars themed floor, using a variety of smoked tiles, for the Annual Comic-Con.
• Retiled the entire floor and ceiling of a large commercial building within three months, in time for its reopening.
Through inspection, marking and measuring, I am able to decipher exactly how to begin a project, and this thoroughness is just one of the things that will make me an asset to your company.
I’d love to meet with you in an interview to discuss my potential in detail. Thank you for your time and consideration, and I look forward to hearing from you soon.