There are many ways of writing resumes for technical positions.
The best way to go about it is to ensure that you put in all the information that you think an employer will deem necessary when deciding to hire you.
So you need to be careful of how much you write and what you can leave over for the interview.
That is especially true of positions such as that of a construction foreman who is responsible for the overall success of a construction project.
Construction foremen ensure that each project is completed within the allocated budget and the timeline dictated to it.
They are responsible for delegating duties to construction workers, checking the quality of work performed and ensure that all work is being done within the safety guidelines. They also schedule employees and perform some construction duties when the project demands it.
Looking for a resume that can help you get a job as a construction foreman? Well, read on and see what this customizable resume sample can do for you!
22 Cedar Street, Dardanelle, AR 89000
Project Scheduling | Staff Empowerment | Regulatory Compliance | Contract Negotiation | Planning and Budgeting
• Over 12 years of success in overseeing multi-million dollar building construction and renovation projects from beginning through occupancy.
• Proven track record of safely and efficiently operating a wide range of construction equipment such as excavators, backhoes, loaders, forklifts, and mechanized trenchers.
• Demonstrated ability to effectively manage a team of up to 10 construction workers performing a variety of activities.
• Conversant with conducting project briefings and assigning daily work tasks to construction workers.
• Particularly effective in working within allocated budgets.
• Comprehensive knowledge of construction procedures
• Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to work in extreme weather conditions
• Demonstrated leadership skills
• Proven time and change management skills
• Good decision making and problem-solving skills
ABC COMPANY, Dardanelle, AR | 2009 – Present
• Develop construction crews for daily tasks
• Ensure all task comply with project protocols
• Coordinate construction projects in terms of supplies and resources
• Manage construction budgets as appropriated
• Monitory day-to-day construction operations for quality management and accuracy
• Track costs as instructed
• Perform performance inspections on a regular basis
• Carry out construction duties when the project calls for it
• Report progress and incidents to managers and customers
• Choose and acquire materials needed for construction projects
• Facilitated the speed of an urgent construction project by providing relevant resources and keeping quality in check
• Trained new hires in construction work protocols over three years
MULTIBAND CORPORATION, Dardanelle, AR | 2005 – 2009
• Cleaned construction site as directed
• Used materials and equipment to dig and shovel debris
• Built construction sites using maps and blueprints
• Laid bricks and plastered cement as instructed
• Used forklifts to move stuff from one place to another
High School Diploma
COMMUNITY SCHOOL, Dardanelle, AR