Hiring managers spend an average of seven seconds looking at each Concrete Construction resume before making a decision.
With that in mind, you have to write an attractive resume.
In order to make a compelling resume, you have to ensure that all the information in your resume is well-organized and easy to read.
Take a look at the following resume sample for a concrete construction worker position:
Concrete Construction Worker Resume Sample
893 Cedar Rock Meadows, East Greenwich, RI 63542
evans @ email . com
CONCRETE CONSTRUCTION WORKER
Physically dexterous construction worker with a track record of performing an array of manual labor tasks at construction sites. Especially focused on leading concrete construction projects through deep insight of using correlating tools, machinery and materials. Positive “Can-do” attitude with the ability to work in a team.
• Documented success in efficiently handling excavations, erecting scaffolding and cleaning up job sites.
• Well-versed in the use of power and hand tools such as earth tampers, cement mixers, mechanical hoists and measuring equipment
• Demonstrated expertise in reading and interpreting construction plans to determine specific work activities
• Qualified to work in correlation with masons, carpenters, and plasterers
Blueprints Reading | Site Maintenance
Hand and Power Tools | Drain Installation
Hazard Prevention | Concrete and Compound Mixing
Caulking Equipment | Cutting and Shaping
Dismantling | Area/Volume Calculations
PROFESSIONAL WORK EXPERIENCE
Concrete Construction Worker
KB Homes, East Greenwich, RI | 5/2013-Present
• Study work plans and blueprints to determine how a construction project needs to be started
• Measure and mark exact locations where construction work needs to take place
• Dig trenches and ditches and level earth to grade specifications
• Mix concrete by ensuring an appropriate amount of ingredients and position forms so that cement can be poured into them
• Coordinate with equipment operators to ensure alignment and adjustment of machinery and materials
• Load and unload materials and machinery and distribute them to appropriate locations on the worksite
• Assist craft workers such as masons and carpenters in finishing up their work
• Grind and sand surfaces by using abrasive tools and machines
HELGA, East Greenwich, RI | 1/2007 to 5/2013
• Cleared job sites of debris, trash and other hazardous materials to keep it ready for impending construction work
• Conducted 18 workshops on creating awareness of workplace hazards and safety precautions
• Assisted in operating hand and power tools and provided backup during tight deadlines or workforce absenteeism
• Collected tools at the end of each shift and accounted for everything in the inventory
GREENWHICH HIGH SCHOOL, East Greenwich, RI – 2008