The purpose of a cover letter for a collection agent resume is to get the recruiter’s interest and inspire them to read your resume.
To do so, you have to demonstrate how exactly your professional profile fits the job description.
How to Write a Professional Cover Letter for Collection Agent Position?
Below are some useful tips in this regard.
- Address your cover letter to the hiring manager by name.
- Write passionately. Make sure the content of your cover letter is in line with the company’s culture.
- Be proactive and take control of the situation.
- Request for an interview at the end and mention your follow up plan.
- Show your interest and keenness in the job.
Below is an example of a cover letter for a collection agent resume.
Sample Cover Letter for Collection Agent Position
462 Havana Square, Atlanta, GA 45875
george @ email . com
September 23, 2021
Mr. Kevin Mason
88 Watson Avenue
Atlanta, GA 45875
Dear Mr. Mason:
If you are seeking an experienced collection agent who has a track record of recovering assets and payments in an effective and courteous manner, then your search ends here.
As a passionate collection agent, I offer the following qualifications:
– Expert in collecting outstanding payments using tact and diplomacy
– Apt at locating consumers and negotiating payment details with them
– Well versed in devising easy to pay installment plans
– Resourceful in identifying asset support and funding sources for defaulters
– Ability to deal with loss mitigation and account delinquency handling
My 5+ years of hands-on experience in the field as a collection agent has taught me that the key in asset recovery is not just consumer identification and contact, it requires a brilliant fund resourcing knack to recover outstanding dues.
I look forward to joining your team to start contributing right away. I would welcome an interview to discuss the relevance of my candidacy with the vacancy further. Please call me now to set up an interview date and time that suits you – I am available when you are.
Thank you for your time and consideration.