A purchasing agent cover letter provides the candidates with first and probably the only chance of introducing themselves and their qualifications to the prospective employer.
A good cover letter catches the reader’s eye and communicates only the relevant qualifications of the candidate.
How to Write a Purchasing Agent Cover Letter?
- Specify who you are and why do you want to work for the prospective employer
- Hook the reader in your first paragraph by making it interesting
- Exhibit some knowledge of the prospective company
- Address the letter by name to the concerned HR In-charge
- Word-out and define the value you will be adding to the firm if hired
- Outline your core competencies and support your claim by mentioning a few relevant accomplishments
See also: Purchasing Agent Resume
Purchasing Agent Cover Letter Sample
3221 Wesley Lane, Littleton, NH 62821
julian @ email . com
September 1, 2019
Littleton Regional Healthcare
722 Solomon Ave
Littleton, NH 62821
Dear Ms. Jade:
I am writing in response to your advertisement for the purchasing agent position at Littleton Regional Healthcare. Bringing more than a decade of hands-on experience working in the purchasing department in the healthcare field, I offer matchless expertise in operating and maintaining online procurement systems through effective leverage of modern and contemporary software.
I am awed by the reputation of Littleton Health Care as a name of quality and strongly believe that the organization can benefit a lot in terms of top-class and low-cost procurement by hiring my services.
My following competencies are reasons for you to take a closer look atthe attached resume:
• Exceptional proposal analysis and evaluation skills with track record of procuring highest quality goods in lowest possible rates.
• Well-versed in drafting and finalizing contracts with suppliers and ensuring that all legal prerequisites are fulfilled prior to agreement finalization.
• Outstanding ability to negotiate on beneficial agreement terms with vendors.
• Self-starter with strong organizational abilities.
During the past year alone, I have conducted four massive procurement-related audits. These audits resulted in stimulation and implementation of cost-effective procurement procedures throughout the company branches in the Littleton region.
Furthermore, I coached 50+ employees in procurement management and achieved 100% synchronization of the pre-award acquisition process in widespread branch offices at AXON Enterprises.
I would like to meet with you in person to discuss the position further. Please feel free to call me at the above-mentioned number in order to communicate a meeting date and time.
Thank you for your time and consideration.