How to Write an Administrative Aide Resume?
Resumes are considered good if the facts stated in them are divided into different sections. Here is a list of essential sections of an Administrative Aide resume:
• Contact information
• Objective or summary of qualifications
• Accomplishments and Work Experience
• Skills & Competencies
This format makes your resume look well-formatted.
Let us move on to the rest of the information now by taking a look at the following sample resume for an administrative aide position:
See also: Administrative Aide Cover Letter
Administrative Aide Resume Sample
190 Moses Lake Street, Henderson, NV 89232
Administration | Customer Service | Communication
Reliable and self-motivated administrative professional with great enthusiasm, channelized towards the planning, prioritizing and organizing diversified administrative load. Proactive management and administrative skills, combined with a strong ability to multitask in a fast-paced, customer service-oriented work environment.
• Ability to receive and evaluate information quickly to complete designated tasks efficiently.
• Well-versed in professional planning, management, and program development directives.
• Skilled in interfacing with accounting, purchasing and customer services departments, with the view to edict a solid image of the company.
– Program schedule
– Staff development
– Compliance monitoring
– Business management
– Budget administration
– Calendar management
– Clerical support
– Correspondence handling
– Meetings arrangement
– Record keeping
– Inventory control
• Originated EPAFs (Electronic Personnel Action Forms) and replaced them with standard employment forms that decreased data collection time by 70%.
• Implemented an automatic purchase requisition system, reducing manual paperwork by 50%.
• Stayed within budget for all administrative materials and equipment for 3 years in a row.
Aqua America, Henderson, NV | 2014 – Present
• Plan and organize the company’s key administrative duties by providing support to various departments
• Prepare forms and reports in sync with departmental policies
• Oversee expense budgets and ensure that all expenditure remains within the set budget parameters
• Track all record-keeping and job progress
• Coordinate processing of all corporate invoices and ensure that they are submitted to the accounts department on time
• Generate purchase orders and invoices using pre-specified systems
• Prepare monthly compliance reports such as DMRs and ensure that they are submitted for approval on time
• Organize and maintain department files, plans, and records
• Interface with customers and vendors and resolve issues and respond to requests
• Prepare correspondence and handle incoming and outgoing mail
General Dynamics, Henderson, NV | 2013 – 2014
• Received calls from internal and external customers and provided them with their required information
• Handled data entry duties such as records and information posting
• Provided clerical support akin to the filing, sorting and distributing correspondence and mail
• Received and reconciled invoices by ensuring correct billing amounts and obtained authorizations
• Provided support to the marketing department by assisting them with promotional activities
• Assisted in preparing correspondence by researching data and address information
Nevada State University, Henderson, NV | 2012