Do you know that you can make a prospective employer happy by sending him an excellent hotel cleaner resume?
Imagine this scenario; an employer has viewed at least three dozen resumes but hasn’t found the candidate. He is frustrated and is probably not looking forward to another day of skimming through terribly written resumes.
But if he sees a compelling resume in a pile, he would like to meet that candidate in an interview.
Here is a sample resume for a hotel cleaner position that you can use to write a resume that prospective employers will enjoy reading.
Sample Resume for Hotel Cleaner
182 Wayland Springs Road, Iron City, TN 38910
❖❖ HOTEL CLEANER ❖❖
Dedicated housekeeping and cleaning professionals with 15 years’ progressively responsible experience in handling the cleaning needs of large-scale hotels and resorts. ‘Can-do’ attitude with the ability to motivate and lead cleaning teams. A hardworking individual who maintains adequate supplies and responds to guests’ questions with the aim of ensuring their total satisfaction.
• Demonstrated ability to clean guest rooms, lobbies, and offices to the highest industry standards.
• Proficient in using different kinds of cleaning chemicals.
• Recognized for identification and reporting of maintenance needs.
CORE SKILLS & COMPETENCIES
– Housekeeping – General Repairs
– Chemical Handling – Trash Disposal
– Attention To Detail – Supplies Inventory
– Premise Security – Replenishment
– Safety Protocols – Maintenance
– Equipment Operations – Laundry Management
• Single-handedly cleaned 30 rooms in a single shift.
• Trained 12 new hires to work as hotel cleaners, as part of the induction process.
• Attained the “Employee of the Month” award 4 times.
SHERATON TOWERS, Iron City, TN | 8/2013 – Present
• Take daily work orders and chart out priorities for each task.
• Sweep and mop floors of guestrooms, lobbies, waiting areas, and offices.
• Mix cleaning agents in exact quantities and appropriate containers.
• Dispose of remaining cleaning mixtures safely.
• Dust and polish furniture and brass fixtures.
• Perform light repair and maintenance work such as fixing loose wires and changing bulbs.
ABC HOTEL, Iron City, TN | 11/2007 – 8/2013
• Changed linen in guestrooms and replenish supplies in bathrooms.
• Ensured the availability of soaps, shampoos, and detergents.
• Took dirty laundry to the washing area and ensured that it is washed and ironed on time.
• Vacuumed carpets in rooms, lobbies, and offices and cleaned curtains and blinds.
• Maintained inventory of supplies and coordinated efforts with procurement managers to ensure a constant supply.
HYATT, Iron City, TN | 9/2004 – 11/2007
• Performed general cleaning tasks such as sweeping and mopping.
• Vacuumed and washed carpets and rugs.
• Removed soiled dishes and linen from guestrooms and ensured that they are delivered to the kitchen and laundry areas.
• Replenished supplies in the bathroom and restrooms.
• Assisted in performing laundry work such as washing and ironing.
SOME SCHOOL, Iron City, TN – 2002