By now, you must have come across a lot of resume writing advice that might be confusing and not helpful at all. Well, we do not intend to make things too difficult for you.
When you write your resume for the school registrar position, it is important to be yourself. If you are going to pick up other people’s advice and attempt to write a resume, well, you may not be too successful.
Why? The reason is not complicated to understand. Every individual is different – so every resume is different too.
So that you don’t confuse formats, here is one that you can use to write your own individualized resume:
School Registrar Resume Sample
100 Estabrook Drive, Grand Forks, ND 11121
ian.pole @ email . com
Versatile, highly-organized administrative professional with 6+ years’ experience in handling admissions and registration procedures in both elementary and high school settings. Proactive and systematic, with an excellent ability to handle multiple tasks at the same time.
• Demonstrated ability to lead and implement student registration processes to ensure ease of admission.
• Proficient in enrolling students and helping in placing them in classes that are in accordance with their interests and capabilities.
• Documented success in creating and maintaining records keeping programs to effectively handle student information.
• Adept at using technology to handle both registration and admission procedures
– Record Keeping – Transcript Evaluations
– Verification And Eligibility – Budget Administration
– Basic Office Procedures – Counselling
– Emergency Response – Data Management
– Course Development – Admissions
– Data Information Systems – Scheduling
• Introduced and implemented a student records keeping system that decreased information pulling time by 60%
• Decreased verification and eligibility time frame owing to implementation of an electronic verification system
• Processed 184 new student records within 5 hours, owing to an extended scholarship
• Managed 3 school events simultaneously as part of the annual school celebrations in 2014
LEANDER HIGH SCHOOL, Grand Forks, ND
• Provide new students with information on registration procedures
• Assist students with enrollment procedures and provide them with information on admissions
• Help students fill out registration and admission forms
• Take and record student information in predefined databases
• Input all student information in the database by verifying each entry
• Handle staff scheduling duties by ensuring that each staff member is assigned classes according to his or her specific qualifications
• Assist students in determining subjects that they can / are eligible to take during each semester
• Determine academic calendars and ensure that each student is aware of all school activities
• Respond to students’ inquiries regarding admission procedures and curriculum
• Provide support in distributing test papers and handle after school classes enrollment procedures
KIPP PUBLIC SCHOOLS, Grand Forks, ND
• Provided students and parents with information on enrollment and admissions procedures
• Assisted in filling out forms and handled data entry duties
• Prepared materials for teachers for use in lesson plans and curriculum development
• Managed correspondence and distributed incoming mail to intended recipients
• Handled photocopying and scanning duties and performed maintenance on office equipment
• Took telephone calls and responded to inquiries by following standard protocol
Bachelor’s Degree in Education
NORTH DAKOTA STATE UNIVERSITY, Grand Forks, ND – 2009