When it comes to resume writing for a house cleaner position, you will need to convert your skills into dedication. Your energy and enthusiasm usually will bring an interview.
How to write a winning resume for house cleaning jobs?
- Write your name and contact details at the top of the resume.
- Mention the job title followed by a compelling headline.
- Speak briefly of your career summary, highlights, skills, experience, and education.
- Use short bullet points.
- Close your resume using a personalized brand statement.
- Keep your tone highly professional and bring your cleaning traits into the light since these are your profile’s main selling points.
- Send a house cleaner cover letter along with your resume and job application documents.
The following 3 examples will guide you further in this regard.
House Cleaner Resume Sample 1
499 Oasis Ave, Parma, OH 76993
PROFESSIONAL HOUSE CLEANER
Bringing exceptional cleaning skills, strong customer service insight, and expertise in performing basic maintenance tasks.
Passionate, detail-oriented house cleaner with 12 years of extensive experience in cleaning large and small houses. Ability to read and follow instructions timely and precisely. Familiar with environment-friendly waste disposal protocols. Exceptional physical stamina and load lifting ability.
PERFORMANCE HIGHLIGHTS &
- Cleaned an abandoned house to perfection in five days, making it fit for human residence
- Reduced the amount spent on chemical cleaners by 200 dollars per home by effective cost management and adopting natural cleaners
- Implemented green cleaning and recycling protocols wherever possible, reducing average waste per household by 20%
– Floor Sweeping – Toilet Cleaning
– Furniture Polishing – Lawn Clearing
– Communication – Carpet Cleaning
– Debugging/Fumigation – Window Cleaning
– Waste Disposal – Repair/Maintenance
Merry Maids, Parma, OH
2010 – Present
- Reach the assigned houses on time
- Mop, sweep, dust, and polish floors and furniture
- Clean lawn, stairways, and toilets using cleaning detergents safely
- Use vacuums and microfiber cleaning cloths to perform tasks
- Clean blinds, light fixtures, fixtures, showers, counters, cabinets, and floors
- Keep supplies stocked
- Maintain cleaning equipment
Baby Care, Parma, OH
2006 – 2010
- Performed housekeeping in addition to nanny duties effectively for a month when the couple was out of town
- Attained the best nanny award by three clients in the year 2008
- Ensured the safety of children while catering to their daily needs
- Prepared children for school and made healthy meals for them
High School Diploma
ST. JOSEPH’S HIGH SCHOOL, Parma, OH
Current Driver’s License with a clean driving record
- Great attention to detail
- Positive and friendly attitude
- Punctual and reliable
Bilingual: Spanish and English.
House Cleaner Resume Sample 2
6 Denver Drive, Houston, TX 54784
Bringing great attention to detail, physical ability, and excellent communication skills.
Result-oriented and reliable House Cleaner with 11+ years’ experience in performing a wide range of cleaning and sanitation tasks in domestic as well as commercial settings. Track record of delivering perfect work while making sure that things are as cleaned as they should be. A resourceful and proactive individual who takes and follows orders quickly and accurately.
- Cleaning bedrooms, restrooms, and lobbies, and all kinds of public and private areas.
- Sweeping, scrubbing, waxing, and polishing floors.
- Dusting furniture and equipment.
- Placing trash in the proper place.
EQUIPMENT HANDLING SKILLS
- Power Scrubbing
- Waxing Machines
- Carpet Steamers
- Washing Machines
- Wheeled Carts
ABC Company – Houston, TX
2010 – Present
• Clean, sanitize, and buff kitchen, bathroom fixtures as well as appliances
• Dust furniture, and vacuum carpets together with area rugs
• Disinfect public areas, changing rooms, showers, and elevators
• Make beds
• Replace towels and toiletries
• Attend to the requests for additional supplies
Light Duty Cleaner
Texas House Cleaning Company – Houston, TX
2007 – 2010
• Supplied towels, toiletries, and other supplies
• Maintained high standards of hygiene in all dining areas
• Trained new workers on the quality to be maintained
• Kept clients’ rooms neat and clean
• Replenished stocks of snacks and drinks
• Washed dishes during and after the meal
City School, Houston, TX – 2002
“I am known to listen to and follow directions thoroughly, and create a fun environment while working with co-workers.”
House Cleaner Resume Sample 3
333 Denver Drive, Calgary, AB N9E 9F9
Energetic and problem-solver, looking for a house cleaning position at ABC Agency utilizing strong cleaning skills and five years’ extensive housekeeping experience.
• Competent at making beds, changing sheets and distributing clean towels and toiletries.
• Well-versed with attending to guests’ requests for extra supplies.
• Very expert in sweeping, mopping, washing, waxing and polishing floors
• Adept at dusting furniture and vacuum carpeting and area rugs, draperies and upholstered furniture.
• Demonstrated ability to clean, disinfect and polish kitchen and bathroom fixtures and appliances.
House Cleaner Assistant
Lee Cleaning Service, Houston, TX
(2019 – 2020)
• Dusted furniture and fittings using a duster and a dust rag
• Swept through broom to clean particles from tile or wood flooring
• Vacuumed carpets
• Picked up trash and performed laundry tasks
• Mopped hardwood, laminate, ceramic, vinyl, and linoleum flooring
• Cleaned smudges from mirrors, glass, and wood surfaces
• Disinfected bathrooms, doorknobs, and tables
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
CITY SCHOOL, Houston, TX
Lee Cleaning Services
RECOGNITION & AWARDS
Home Workers of America
Customer Satisfaction Award
A well-written house cleaner resume grabs the attention of the recruiter and persuades them to call you for an interview. Therefore, spend a lot of time making a compelling resume.
Resumes for housecleaning positions must be divided into eye-catching sections such as objective or summary/profile, core skills, work experience, education, and training.