When it comes to resume writing for a house cleaner position, you need to convert your skills into dedication. Your energy and enthusiasm usually bring an interview.
Since a cleaner has to deal with people and managers in addition to performing usual cleaning tasks, a candidate’s interpersonal and communication skills really matter in this role. Make sure your resume highlight the same.
Keep your tone highly professional and bring your cleaning traits into the light since these are your profile’s main selling points.
See also: House Cleaner Resume with Summary
House Cleaner Resume Sample 1
333 Denver Drive ♦ Calgary, AB N9E 9F9 ♦ (000) 527-9868♦ [Email Address]
OBJECTIVE: Energetic problem-solver looking for a house cleaning position at ABC Agency utilizing strong cleaning skills and 5 years’ extensive housekeeping experience.
• Competent at making beds, changing sheets and distributing clean towels and toiletries
• Well-versed with attending to guests’ requests for extra supplies
• Very expert in sweeping, moping, washing, waxing and polishing floors
• Adept at dusting furniture and vacuum carpeting and area rugs, draperies and upholstered furniture
• Demonstrated ability to clean, disinfect and polish kitchen and bathroom fixtures and appliances
Lee Cleaning Service, Houston, TX (2006 – 2012)
• Dusted furniture and fittings by means of a duster and a dust rag
• Swept through broom to clean particles from tile or wood flooring
• Vacuumed carpets
• Picked up trash and performed laundry tasks
• Mopped hardwood, laminate, ceramic, vinyl and linoleum flooring
• Cleaned smudges from mirrors, glass and wood surfaces
• Disinfected bathrooms, doorknobs and tables
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
Diploma: CITY SCHOOL, Houston, TX – 1997
On-the-job Training, Lee Cleaning Services – 2001
RECOGNITION & AWARDS
Home Workers of America – 2011
Customer Satisfaction Award – 2008
House Cleaner Resume Sample 2
499 Oasis Apt | Parma, OH 76993 | (008) 222-1111 | joana @ email . com
HOUSE CLEANING PROFESSIONAL
Bringing exceptional cleaning skills, strong customer service acumen and expertise in performing basic maintenance tasks.
Courteous, detail-oriented house cleaner with ample experience in cleaning large and small houses. Demonstrated ability to read and follow instructions timely and precisely. Familiar with environment friendly waste disposal protocols. Current Driver’s License with a clean driving record. Exceptional physical stamina and load lifting ability. Bilingual: Spanish and English.
|– Floor Sweeping||– Carpet Cleaning||– Waste Disposal|
|– Toilet Cleaning||– Debugging/Fumigation||– Repair/Maintenance|
|– Furniture Polishing||– Window Cleaning||– Lawn Clearing|
House Cleaner | Merry Maids, Parma, OH | July 2010 – Dec 2015
• Cleaned a rodent infested barn house to perfection in five days to be renovated, making it fit for human residence.
• Reduced amount spent of chemical cleaners by 200 dollars per house by effective cost management and adopting natural cleaners.
• Implemented green cleaning and recycling protocols wherever possible, reducing average waste per household by 20%.
• Reached the assigned houses timely.
• Mopped, swept, dusted and polished floors and furniture.
• Cleaned lawn, stairways and toilets using safe cleaning detergents effectively.
Nanny | Baby Care, Parma, OH | September 2006 – June 2010
• Performed housekeeping in addition to nanny duties effectively for a month when the couple was out of town.
• Attained the best nanny award by 3 clients in the year 2008.
• Ensured safety of children while catering for their daily needs.
• Prepared children for school and made healthy meals for them.
ST. JOSEPH’S HIGH SCHOOL, Parma, OH – 2006
High School Diploma