A car cleaner resume should be full of information of the applicant’s ability to clean and detail cars.
On the other hand, a resume that is too long will not be impressive.
Sticking to short but informational sections is required.
In order to write a resume for a car cleaner position, you must make sure that you highlight your skills and abilities, as well as experience.
Try placing information in a structured manner. Avoid writing long statements.
For a car cleaner position, the following resume sample can help you write your own:
See also: Car Cleaner Cover Letter Sample
Car Cleaner Resume Sample
290 Ocean Road, Rockville, MD 20442
Highly skilled car cleaner with a solid track record of performing cleaning and detailing work on cars and other vehicles. Ability to deliver within tight deadlines. Known for providing exceptional customer service while working collaboratively in a team-oriented environment.
• Increased customer base by 65% (through word of mouth) by providing exceptional services to existing customers.
• Implemented a console cleaning system, as a result, reduced damages by 85%.
• Introduced the concept of preventative maintenance, hence, increased life of cleaning equipment.
• Significantly improved cleaning processes, by providing well-placed training to car cleaner teams.
|• Deep Cleaning||• Buffing and Waxing||• Debris Removal|
|• Vehicle Servicing||• Tire Rotation||• Polishing|
|• Trunk Maintenance||• Console Cleaning||• Equipment Use|
|• Preventative Maintenance||• Maintenance Checks||• Customer Service|
Auto Detailers, Rockville, MD 2013-present
• Confer with customers to determine their specific car cleaning requirements.
• Inspect cars in order to determine car cleaning plans.
• Take out seats and brush carpets underneath.
• Vacuum and blow dust from carpets and seats.
• Wash mats and rugs using equipment such as water hoses and blowers.
• Perform car care activities such as buffing and shining.
• Apply wax coats on cars, and rub to create shines.
• Brush rims and tires.
ABC Company, Rockville, MD 2010-2013
• Mixed and used cleaning solutions according to instructions.
• Soaped cars while washing them down using pressure hoses.
• Cleaned and maintained consoles.
• Directed cars through automatic car wash equipment.
• Dried cars using cloths and blowers.
Car Services Inc., Rockville, MD 2008-2010
• Took out mats and carpets and vacuumed them.
• Washed mats and set them out to dry.
• Vacuumed car interiors, especially in hard to reach places.
• Aimed hoses at cars to wash down soapy water.
• Assisted in tasks such as tire rotation and rim setting.
High School Diploma
Rockville High School, Rockville, MD