The field of child care and the profession of Home Daycare Provider can be competitive, mainly when there are a limited number of jobs available in your area.
To get a job in the child care field, you need to prove yourself as a dependable and driven candidate.
The method to do this is to make a professional resume that makes a good impression a potential employer and makes him or her want to know more about you.
Review the following entry-level home daycare provider resume sample to get help with building your resume when you have less or no experience in hand.
Tip: Do some research on your preferred place of employment before crafting your resume.
Alternate Job Titles for Home Daycare Provider
2. Child Caregiver – Private Home
4. Parent’s Helper
Home Daycare Provider Resume No Experience
62 Mill Street, Edmonton, AB S9R 6E9
HOME DAYCARE PROVIDER
Exceptional child care skills and the ability to execute daycare operations.
• Highly skilled in assisting children learning through designing and managing activities
• In-depth knowledge of bathing, dressing and bottle-feeding infants and children
• Proven record of organizing events such as games and outings to provide fun and exercise
• Able to prepare formulas and change diapers
• Demonstrated ability to keep parents up to date regarding the child’s progress
• Well-versed in housekeeping duties and preparing meals for children
• Clean medical and criminal history
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
• Oversee Activities
• Safety Monitoring
• Meal Preparation
• Mealtime Management
ABC Company, Edmonton, AB 1/2019 – 4/2019
- Read to children and taught them simple painting, drawing, handicrafts, and songs
- Kept records of daily observations and information about activities, meals served, and medications administered
- Communicated with parents regarding daily activities, behaviors, and related issues
- Organized and stored toys and materials to maintain order in the play area
- Cleaned toys and play equipment
- Observed and monitored play activities of children
- Helped children dress, and changed diapers of infants
- Supported children’s emotional and social development, encouraging understanding of others and positive self-concepts
- Instructed children in health and individual habits
Concordia High School, Edmonton, AB | 2015
Current driver’s license with an insured car