The field of child care and the profession of Home Daycare Provider can be competitive, particularly when there are a limited number of jobs available in your area.
In order to get a job in the home daycare field, you need to prove yourself as a dependable and driven candidate. The method to do this is to make a professional resume that make a good impression a potential employer and makes him or her want to know more about you.
Review the following entry level home daycare provider resume sample to get help with building your resume when you have less or no experience in hand.
Tip: Do some research on your preferred place of employment before crafting your resume.
Alternate Job Titles for Home Daycare Provider
2. Child Caregiver – Private Home
4. Parent’s Helper
62 Example Street, Edmonton, AB S9R 6E9
(000) 548-9695 | Email Address
Objective: Seeking a position as a Home Daycare Provider with ABC Company utilizing exceptional child care skills and ability to execute daycare operations.
• Highly skilled in assisting learning through activities such as play, arts and other structured learning
• In-depth knowledge of bathing, dressing and feeding infants and children
• Proven record of organizing activities such as games and outings to provide fun and exercise
• Able to prepare formulas and change diapers
• Demonstrated ability to keep parents up to date regarding child’s progress
• Well-versed in housekeeping duties and preparing meals for children
Skills & Knowledge
• Oversee Activities • Safety Monitoring • Meal Preparation • Organize Mealtimes • Recordkeeping
May 2016 – Jan 2017
Mrs. Jackson House, 32 Example Avenue, Edmonton AB
Home Daycare Provider
• Read to children and taught them simple painting, drawing, handicrafts, and songs
• Kept records of individual children, including daily observations and information about activities, meals served, and medications administered.
• Communicated with children’s parents regarding daily activities, behaviors, and related issues
• Organized and stored toys and materials to make sure order in play area
• Cleaned toys and play equipment
• Observed and monitored children’s play activities
• Helped children dress and changed diapers of infants
• Supported children’s emotional and social development, encouraging understanding of others and positive self-concepts.
• Instructed children in health and individual habits
G.E.D, Concordia High School, Edmonton, AB | 2015
Current driver’s license and an insured car