There is a lot of hullabaloo surrounding resume writing nowadays, all of which is quite true.
The perfect resume needs a lot of effort and thought behind it.
The following resume sample will help you build a great resume for chuck e cheese cashier job:
Chuck e Cheese Cashier Resume Sample
652 Stevenson Lane, Baltimore, MD 60021
kenmart @email . com
Top-performing Cashier with extensive exposure to working in both the entertainment and food service industries. Exceptionally talented at handling complex POS systems to process cash and credit transactions. Documented success in processing payments in a quick and efficient manner using a variety of cash register types.
Actively provides customers with information on all services offered by the company. Qualified to handle cash drawer discrepancies, with special focus on ensuring that they are properly resolved. Effectively able to handle bank liaison, ensuring that all monies are deposited at the end of the day, and change acquired for the next day.
|✓ POS Operations||✓ Drawer Balancing||✓ Discrepancy Management|
|✓ Member Stand-in||✓ Customer Relations||✓ Food Preparation|
|✓ Bank Liaison||✓ Safe Work Practices||✓ Complaint Handling|
|✓ Price Change Handling||✓ Itemization||✓ Credit Verification|
• Simultaneously handled 3 checkout counters at one time, owing to excessive rush at the outlet.
• Suggested incorporation of a dynamic drawer balancing feature, decreasing manual balancing time by 55%.
• Trained 54 cashiers and cast members in performing their duties as part of their induction program.
• Identified a huge discrepancy in a cash drawer, as part of an internal audit, saving the outlet from external audit backlash.
Chuck e Cheese, Spring Hill, TN | 6/2010 – Present
• Welcome customers as they arrive at the counter, and provide them with information on available entertainment options.
• Ascertain that food orders are taken and processed in an efficient manner.
• Process customers’ check, cash, and credit card payments, and tender change and receipts.
• Provide customers with information on timelines of their orders, and wait times for entertainment blocks.
• Balance the cash drawer at the end of each shift, ensuring that any issues or discrepancies are immediately handled.
• Create and maintain effective liaison with banks, to ensure timely deposits, and obtainment of change.
• Fill in for cast members and pizza makers, in events of low staff attendance.
• Ascertain that checkout operations are properly carried out, in accordance with the company’s protocols.
Kentucky Fried Chicken, Spring Hill, TN | 2/2009 – 5/2010
• Greeted customers as they arrive at the counter for their orders, and presented them with menus.
• Provided customers with information on deals and discounts, and details of each meal.
• Took orders for food and beverages, and provided timelines for serving/delivery.
• Processed credit card and cash payments, ensuring that change and receipts were tendered.
• Assisted food preparers in preparing food items, and delivering them to customers on trays, and packed orders for delivery and take away.
Spring Hill High School, Spring Hill, TN – 2009
High School Diploma