Bank tellers work in financial institutions where their job is to manage routine financial transactions.
They need to possess at least a high school diploma or GED in order to obtain a job offer.
As this is a highly skilled position, people seeking an entry-level position as a bank teller will need to ensure that they make an excellent first impression when creating a bank teller resume.
The sample below will help you craft an exceptional resume.
Sample Resume for Entry Level Bank Teller With No Experience
529 Fisherking Drive, 66663
Passionate and driven; ability to work hard and go beyond the employer’s expectations.
To obtain a position as a Bank Teller at the Bank of America. Utilizing skills and training in cash handling and the ability to provide direct customer services effectively.
AS in Accounting and Finance
Richmond City College – Las Vegas, NV
- Able to count cash speedily and accurately.
- Good understanding of specialized banking tasks such as preparing cashier’s checks and exchanging foreign currency.
- Functional knowledge of receiving and verifying loan payments and utility bill payments.
- Solid know-how of recording transactions promptly and in compliance with the bank’s policies and procedures.
- Excellent comprehension of balancing currency, cash, and checks.
CORE KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Customer services
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Stress toleration
- Judgment and problem solving
- MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- MS Outlook
- Email and Internet
- Basic math skills
HSBC – Las Vegas, NV
Jun 2021 – Nov 2021
- Assisted in counting the cash in the drawer at the start of the shift
- Accepted checks, cash, and other forms of payment from customers
- Answered questions from customers regarding their accounts
- Assisted in preparation of specialized types of funds, such as payment orders and traveler’s checks
Member of the school business club
Member of the school baseball team
President of the school drama club
Performed Big Sister duties at the Children’s Hospital during summer 2019.