Building an impressive care aide resume is becoming more and more difficult.
Due to the oversaturation of the job market, resume standards are rising every minute.
Can you compete in this dynamic market for a care aide position?
Why not? With an impressive resume, you definitely can!
How to Write a Good Resume for a Care Aide Position?
Here are some useful tips that will make your resume different from the lot:
- Highlight your achievements and awards. Ensure that the ones you include are verifiable.
- Mention your qualifications, as well as your eagerness to learn and excel in the personal care field.
- Adopt the style and language which will be appealing to the hiring manager.
Care Aide Resume Example
762 Hills Ave
Boron, CA 34009
james @ email . com
Personable, adaptable, and versatile care worker with a 12-plus-year solid track record of providing personal care to clients from different backgrounds. Well-versed in providing direct care to the elderly, disabled, and handicapped. Particularly effective in rapport building and implementation of Adult Training ISPs (individualized support plans). Committed to the provision of high-quality daily living support to individuals enabling them to survive in a dignified manner.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
• Personal Care • Diet Charts
• Group Counseling • Rehabilitative Services
• Progress Gauging • Behavior Plans
• Client Privacy • CPR/ First Aid
• Skill Building • Record Keeping
• Physician Coordination • Medicine Administration
• Facilitated 30+ group therapy sessions to develop social skills among a group of disabled adults.
• Devised numerous social activities for the house residents and was highly commended for the same.
• Provided life-saving first aid to an elderly who had an asthma attack followed by a panic attack.
• Assisted in the renovation and uplift of the Senior Home during the holiday season.
SENIOR CARE, Boron, CA
8/2019 – Present
• Provide personal and health care to the assigned elderly.
• Ensure quality companionship of the client.
• Assist in feeding, bathing, and maintenance of the client’s hygiene.
• Accompany the client to the hospital and social visits.
HOME INSTEAD, Boron, CA
4/2014 – 7/2019
• Maintained the living space, hygienic, neat, and clean at all times.
• Cooked light meals for the clients as per their preferences.
• Assisted clients in feeding as and when required.
• Collected and carried out laundry for assigned clients.
Diploma in direct care provision
THE TECHNICAL COLLEGE, Boron, CA – 2004
High School Diploma
FLORENCE HIGH, Boron, CA – 2003
Fluent in Spanish and English
CA driver’s license with a clean record