Building an impressive care aide resume is becoming more and more difficult. Due to oversaturation of the job market, the resume standards are rising every minute.
Can you compete in this aggressive market for a care aide position? Why not? With an impressive resume, you definitely can!
Care Aide Resume Tips
Here are some useful tips that will make your resume different from the lot:
• Highlight your achievements and awards. Ensure that the ones you include are verifiable.
• Whatever you have done to enhance your qualifications translates into the eagerness to learn and excel in the field, mention these.
• Write your resume as if it’s an ad for your candidacy. Try to gauge and adopt the style and language which will be appealing to your target audience..
Care Aide Resume Example
762 Hills Ave • Boron, CA 34009 • (008) 222- 1111 • james @ email . com
CARE AIDE ~ TWELVE YEARS
Personable, adaptable and versatile care worker with a solid track record of providing immaculate personal care to multicultural clients. Well versed in providing direct care to the elderly, disabled and handicapped. Particularly effective in rapport building and implementation of Adult Training ISPs (individualized support plans). Committed to provision of high-quality daily living support to individuals enabling them to survive in a dignified manner. Fluent in Spanish and English. Possess CA driver’s license with a clean record.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
|• Personal Care||• Progress Gauging||• Skill Building|
|• Diet Charts||• Behavior Plans||• Record Keeping|
|• Group Counseling||• Client Privacy||• Physician Coordination|
|• Rehabilitative Services||• CPR/ First Aid||• Medicine Administration|
• Facilitated 30+ group therapy sessions to develop social skills among a group of disabled adults.
• Devised numerous social activities for the house residents and was highly commended for the same.
• Provided life-saving first aid to an elderly who had an asthma attack followed by a panic attack.
• Assisted in Renovation and uplift of the Senior Home during the holiday season.
SENIOR CARE, Boron, CA
Care Aide | 8/2009 to Present
• Provide personal and health care to the assigned elderly.
• Ensure quality companionship of the client.
• Assist in feeding, bathing, and maintenance of client’s hygiene.
• Accompany the client to the hospital and social visits.
HOME INSTEAD, Boron, CA
Care Worker | 4/2004 to 7/2009
• Maintained the living space, hygienic, neat and clean at all times.
• Cooked light meals for the clients as per their preferences.
• Assisted clients in feeding as and when required.
• Collected and carried out laundry for assigned clients.
THE TECHNICAL COLLEGE, Boron, CA, 2004
Diploma in direct care provision
FLORENCE HIGH, Boron, CA, 2003
High School Diploma
Last updated on