Once you have finished your MBA degree, a lot of options can open up for you as far as your career is concerned.
One such opportunity is that of a business manager.
In this role, people are hired who are experienced, but also newly graduated ones.
The work is basic level administration and oversight of an office, with some complex goal setting tasks.
If this is the position that you want to apply for right after you obtain an MBA degree, you need to create a resume to impress.
In your resume for a business manager position, you must highlight both book knowledge, and skills derived from an internship that you may have held.
See also: MBA Cover Letter No Experience
Here is a resume sample for an individual who has completed his MBA, and is looking for a business manager position:
Entry Level MBA Resume No Experience
25 Saline Road, Deadwood, SD80125
A competent individual with a solid academic background in business administration. Qualified to ensure the efficiency of business operations, along with setting strategic goals. Proficient in developing goals and objectives, aimed at growth and prosperity.
|– Plan Implementation
– Strategy Development
– Operations Coordination
|– Resource Management
– Relationship Building
– Performance Assessment
|– Company Representation
– Budget Development
– Personnel Oversight
Master of Business Administration
South Dakota State University, Deadwood, SD
Expected Completion: August 2019
- Management Communications
- Foundations of Leadership
- Cost Accounting
- Foundations of Human Resources Management
- Research Methods for Managers
- Financial and Managerial Accounting
- Financial Management
- Strategic Management
- Operations Management
- IT in Business
- Honored for consistently scoring 4 GPA throughout the degree program
- Awarded the highest student achievement award, owing to constant support to the student body
- Represented the university in 3 business seminars in 2016, 2017, and 2018
- Led the university business club, which received international recognition owing to its projections
Tetra Inc., Deadwood, SD | 1/2019 – 5/2019
- Assisted in the strategizing and implementation of business strategies
- Designed daily operational programs
- Managed and oversaw employee activities and arranged for required resources
- Established cost parameters, and supported budget forecasting
- Reviewed productivity reports and provided feedback
- Represented the company at networking events and meetings
- Reviewed financial statements to improve budget and the operating costs
- Arranged schedules, and oversaw procedures and processes
- Initiated a city cleaning spree, which was considered the most successful one within the last 5 years
- Volunteered services to the local orphanage as a Big Brother for 3 years