How do you impress a hiring manager when you have little or no experience of working as a warehouse manager?
You write a resume that he or she will remember for years to come.
In your resume, you must highlight the fact that you are willing to learn, and already possess some skills associated with the job.
Also, your resume should focus on at least some knowledge of warehouse work, such as receiving shipments, and labeling and tagging work.
Choose a format that is easy to read. It will be easy to fill with information too. Do not depend on ones that confuse you at first look.
Instead, make the process easy for yourself.
Here is a resume sample for a warehouse associate position that you can emulate:
Sample Entry Level Warehouse Associate Resume With No Experience
41 5th Lane, Deadwood, SD 20093
A resourceful and ambitious individual seeking a Warehouse Associate position at ABC Company to use extensive knowledge of handling incoming and outgoing shipments. Familiar with using technology in order to handle picking and packing work. Ability to carefully handle fragile merchandise.
High School Diploma
St. Peter’s High School, Deadwood, SD – 2018
Awards and Honors
• Awarded for providing unrelenting services to the school in building its new wing.
• Honored for standing on top of the class in academic, as well as co-curricular activities.
• Suggested merging the current academic program with project-based learning that increased students’ participation.
• Received a scholarship from the school, owing to exceptional academic consistency.
- Picking and Packing
- Forklift Operations
- Labeling and Tagging
- Shipment Tracking
- Merchandise Handling
- Documents Management
- Order Preparation
- Data Entry
- Inventory Tracking
KeHE Distributors, Deadwood, SD
2/2021 – 4/2021
• Checked work orders, and ensured that they were followed properly.
• Assisted in locating and picking orders from storage areas.
• Tagged, and labeled items with information such as price, batch number, and barcodes.
• Loaded and unloaded items to and from delivery trucks.
• Checked incoming shipments for conformity to work orders.
• Ensured that inventory levels were maintained properly.
• Created documents for both incoming and outgoing shipments.
• Cleaned all assigned warehouse areas
• Worked as a volunteer at a local hospice for 3 months
• Led the town football team to 5 wins, in an international competition
English, Mandarin, and Spanish