The only purpose of writing a business development associate resume is to communicate one’s abilities, qualifications, and achievements to a prospective employer.
Here is an example:
Sample Resume for Business Development Associate Position
58 Cedar Falls Drive
Mount Washington, KY 58977
patbak @ email . com
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT ASSOCIATE
An accomplished people person with extensive business development skills, aimed at obtaining and maintaining a diverse client base. Competitive by nature with a big picture focus; performance-driven skills in building bridges between clients and the company to effectively meet the goals of both parties.
• Formulating standard proposals and developing budgets and price estimates using standard models.
• Developing earned revenue strategies across various departments using exceptional insight into business development modules.
• Handling programmatic activities and internal planning undertakings.
• Building relationships with clients and vendors to ensure both smooth operations and a satisfied client base.
Business Development Associate
SMAATO, Mount Washington, KY
5/2015 – Present
• Create a list of possible clients and communicate with them by calling or emailing to them.
• Follow up on leads to generate further interest in the company’s products and services.
• Write proposals and assist in the development of marketing literature.
• Educate clients on new technologies and services by clearly articulating their benefits.
• Develop and implement both long-term and short-term strategies for business expansion.
• Assist in the development of marketing materials such as brochures and banners.
• Schedule meetings with potential clients and attempt to convince them to invest in the company’s products or services.
• Maintain regular contact with clients to ensure that they are kept in the loop about the company’s progress and additional services.
• Developed a series of standard proposals, making it easy for other business development personnel to create and submit proposals to clients.
• Increased client base from 2200 to 3500 within 12 months, following exceptional business development and marketing activities.
Business Development Assistant
ONVIA, Mount Washington, KY
1/2008 – 5/2015
• Organized potential clients’ lists by determining and marking solid leads.
• Made telephone calls to potential clients and scheduled meetings on behalf of business development associates.
• Assisted marketing teams in creating presentations and marketing materials.
• Provided support in writing proposals and marketing literature.
• Responded to clients’ queries in person, over the telephone, and through email tickets.
• Introduced the idea of client integration support, which helped increase and retain clients’ confidence in the organization’s services.
• Trained 22 business development and sales personnel in developing consultative solution-based approaches when dealing with difficult situations such as an economic recession.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration
State University, Mount Washington, KY – 2007
• Budget Development
• Narrative Drafting
• Performance Evaluation
• Client Prospecting
• Department Liaison
• Sales Generation
• Investment Management
• Risk Management
• Priority Establishment
• Mitigation Identification