Most college graduates worry because their resumes look too unprofessional and contain irrelevant information that may be useless for hiring managers.
Using complicated formatting tricks and oversized fonts are not going to make your resume better. That is not a good solution – in fact, it will highlight the fact that you are inexperienced.
The length of an entry-level resume is not essential. The critical thing is demonstrating your knowledge and skills as a bookkeeper. By focusing on your education and mentioning your internship or volunteer experiences, you can justify your knowledge and expertise.
Refer the entry-level bookkeeper resume sample below to get a better idea:
Entry Level Bookkeeper Resume No Experience
893 N Valley View Road ● Payson ● UT 71023 ● (999) 999-9999 ● [Email]
A hardworking and well-organized individual with in-depth knowledge of complex accounting and bookkeeping systems. Adept at preparing financial reports by accurately collecting, analyzing and summarizing account information and trends.
• Proficient in developing systems to account for financial transactions by establishing accurate charts of accounts.
• Exceptional talent for balancing and maintaining general ledgers by preparing trial balances and reconciling entries.
• Skilled in monitoring debt levels by complying with debt covenants and performing follow up activities.
• Competent at calculating and issuing financial analysis of financial statements.
|● Invoicing||● Payroll Processing||● Petty Cash|
|● Tax Calculation||● Financial Analysis||● Reconciliation|
|● Debt Monitoring||● Accounts Balancing||● Internal Control Systems|
UTAH STATE UNIVERSITY, Payson, UT – 2009
Associate’s Degree in Accounting
Coursework: Accounting Ethics ~ Bookkeeping Fundamentals ~ Quickbooks ~ Payroll Accounting ~ Forensic Accounting
ROSE INTERNATIONAL, Payson, UT (6/2014 to 2/2015)
• Verified the source documents such as invoices and receipts to determine data needed for reporting purposes.
• Posted financial transactions details to subsidiary books and transferred data to general ledgers.
• Assisted in reconciling and balancing accounts, and tracked and maintained inventory records.
• Prepared checks and bank deposit slips and assisted in preparing and processing payroll.
• Provided support for calculating and making tax documents.
• MS Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook)
EXCERPT FROM REFERENCE
“Jane has a strong accounting acumen with a demonstrated ability to coordinate and motivate activities of other team members …”