A bookkeeper resume needs to be perfectly written to succeed in getting an interview. The most critical thing to write an entry-level Bookkeeper Resume is demonstrating your knowledge and skills as a bookkeeper. By focusing on your education and mentioning your internship or volunteer experiences, you can justify your knowledge and expertise.
Refer to the 3 entry-level bookkeeper resume samples below to get better ideas:
Entry Level Bookkeeper Resume No Experience Sample 1
893 N Valley View Road, Payson, UT 71023
A hardworking and well-organized individual with in-depth knowledge of complex accounting and bookkeeping systems. Adept at preparing financial reports by accurately collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
HIGHLIGHTS OF QUALIFICATIONS
- Proficient in developing systems to account for financial transactions by establishing accurate charts of accounts.
- Exceptional talent for balancing and maintaining general ledgers by preparing trial balances and reconciling entries.
- Skilled in monitoring debt levels by complying with debt covenants and performing follow up activities.
- Competent at calculating and issuing financial analysis of financial statements.
– Tax Calculation
– Debt Monitoring
– Payroll Processing
– Financial Analysis
– Accounts Balancing
– Petty Cash Handling
– Internal Control Systems
Associate’s Degree in Accounting
UTAH STATE UNIVERSITY, Payson, UT
- Accounting Ethics
- Bookkeeping Fundamentals
- Payroll Accounting
- Forensic Accounting
ROSE INTERNATIONAL, Payson, UT
(6/2020 – 10/2020)
- Verified the source documents such as invoices and receipts to determine data needed for reporting purposes.
- Posted financial transactions details to subsidiary books and transferred data to general ledgers.
- Assisted in reconciling and balancing accounts, and tracked and maintained inventory records.
- Prepared checks and bank deposit slips and assisted in preparing and processing payroll.
- Provided support for calculating and making tax documents.
- MS Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook)
EXCERPT FROM REFERENCE
“Jane has a strong accounting acumen with a demonstrated ability to coordinate and motivate activities of other team members …”
No Experience Bookkeeper Resume Sample 2
521 Saints Road, Wilmington, DE 55232
sinmon.ha @email .com
Known for managing time, meeting deadlines, and working under pressure.
Enthusiastic and detail-oriented individual with exceptional skills in performing all kinds of accounting and bookkeeping tasks. Deep insight into handling reconciliation work with a special focus on accuracy. A self-starter who has a demonstrated ability to ensure timely and accurate recording of accounts receivable and payable in dedicated accounts books.
Bachelor of Science in Accounting
DELAWARE STATE UNIVERSITY, Wilmington, DE – 2020
- Adept at maintaining an orderly accounting filing system and chart of accounts.
- Focused on accurately calculating variances in budgets and reporting significant issues on an immediate basis.
- Proficient in assembling detailed information for external auditors to aid periodic audits.
CORE SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
Audit Support | Reconciliation
A/P, A/R | Debt Follow-up
Petty Cash | Financial Analysis
Accounts Filing | Payroll
QuickBooks | Data Entry
Record-Keeping | Customer Service
FUTURISTIC FINANCIALS, Wilmington, DE
May 2020 – Nov 2020
- Assisted in developing and implementing systems to account for financial transactions.
- Maintained subsidiary accounts by ensuring that all entries are reconciled.
- Balanced general ledgers by preparing trial balances and reconciling entries.
- Filed financial documents using set recordkeeping rules, following confidentiality policies.
- Provided support in preparing financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing accounting information.
- Followed-up on outstanding payments by calling or emailing defaulted account holders.
- Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Windows Operating System
Strong professional references available
Entry Level Bookkeeper Resume Sample3
288 Rodgers Road | Hanford, CA 44660 | (000) 454-7874 | [Email]
Energetic and willing to learn.
Meticulous and honest Bookkeeper with deep knowledge of maintaining records of financial transactions by accurately establishing accounts. A patient and pleasant individual who is known for handling problems in an analytic and calm manner.
- Able to develop systems of accounts for financial transactions by defining bookkeeping policies and procedures.
- Highly skilled in maintaining and balancing subsidiary accounts by verifying, allocating, and posting transactions.
- Deep familiarity with recording general fund journal entries and handling accounts payable adjustments.
- Adept at preparing tracking spreadsheets and handling tax records and cash deposits.
Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
Hanford College, Hanford, CA – 2020
CORE KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
– Data Entry
– AP / AR
– Financial Records Maintenance
– Deposits Management
– Account Reconciliation
– Payroll Process Support
– Computerized Spreadsheets
– Financial Reports Filing
– Payment Schedule Setup
– Customer Service
Bunge, Hanford, CA
2/2020 – 5/2020
- Compiled, sorted, and prepared documents and reports and issued bills and invoices.
- Calculated and verified debit and credit amounts and posted transactions to appropriate accounts.
- Handled daily reconciliation, accounting, and cash balancing functions and maintained sales books.
- Assisted in setting up each key cycle for accounts payable and receivable, and payrolls.
- Provided support in completing and submitting tax registration forms and handling expense reimbursement .processes
- AS400 and Oracle
- American Contra software
- MS Suites and Excel
- Pivot tables
- V-look up
- Bilingual: English/Spanish
- Willing to work in a fast-paced environment
- Flexible schedule
Recommended: Bookkeeper Cover Letter No Experience