A resume for a billing clerk position is the first impression of you as a candidate for the employer, therefore, it needs to be crafted very smartly.
Use each section of the resume for describing a separate skill or qualification.
Make your choice of words wisely to create a strong impression.
See also: Cover Letter for Billing Clerk
Billing Clerk Resume Example
176 West Country Road
klein.gary @email . com
Self-driven, highly motivated with five-plus years of experience in account handling and other clerical departments. Proven ability to prioritize work, multitask and manage files in addition to excellent communication and computer skills. Strong expertise in file management and financial record keeping. Familiar with cash balancing procedures at daily, weekly, and monthly closing.
• Proficient in computerized data management and follow-up of online banking transactions
• Profound ability to interact with clients and explain the billing procedure
• Adept at entering client data and keeping client records updated in the computerized system
• Ability to analyze, monitor, and follow up on insurance claims by any party
– Bills Compilation – Invoices Issuance
– Invoice Verification – Discrepancy Handling
– Claims Submission – Invoice Register
– Customer Service – Records Maintenance
– Files Updation – Credit Memos Processing
– Communication – Account Statements
SME Associates, Roseville, MN
Sep 2019 – Apr 2022
• Identified and rectified inconsistencies among bank statements and office records
• Documented, issued, and posted daily bills and drafts
• Updated and maintained client database
• Issued monthly closing report of the company
• Verified and processed cash payments and payments through credit cards, vouchers, and bank draft, etc
• Reconciled payable and receivable amounts and balanced the same on a daily basis
• Handled heavy cash inflows independently while accurately distributing the cash under designated heads
• Dealt with clients who came up with queries regarding billing procedures
Assistant Accounting Clerk
Green Valley Enterprises, Bloomington, MN
May 2018 – Sep 2019
• Recorded all transactions done throughout the day and ensured timely forwarding of the transactions to the bank.
• Created and printed various bank drafts and company bills
• Updated client and property data in the system
• Prepared monthly cash flow reports
Associate of Arts in Accounting
Minneapolis Business College, Bloomington, MN