Billing analysts watch over a business’s expense accounting which may include managing invoices and billing approvals and ensuring that all billing issues are resolved.
If you have an accounting background and are interested in expense accounting, then this job is for you.
The foremost thing to apply for a Billing Analyst job is a well written resume. If you want to get noticed, you should highlight pertinent information on the top of each section of your resume. Your key strengths must be easy to find and elegantly presented.
Have a look at the following resume example that which you may use to apply for this position.
Billing Analyst Resume Sample
6 Pine Street, Winner, SD 88888
(999) 999-9999, [Email]
Looking for a Billing Analyst position with Solar City utilizing strong background in accounting activities management with a special focus on expense accounting.
• Eight years of dedicated experience in expense accounting
• Extremely proficient in managing full cycle accounts receivable and resolving billing issues
• Hands on experience in reconciliation of accounts to manage discrepancies and disputes
• In depth knowledge of generating and reviewing accounts receivable reports in order to ensure compliance with company requirements
• Demonstrated knowledge of data analysis and accounting terms and principles
• Introduced an automated billing system that reviews reports for billing errors and escalates issues to the proper department in a dynamic fashion
• Trained several groups of employees in process invoice adjustments and other error handling procedures
Alpern Rosenthal – Winner, SD
Billing Analyst | March 2005 – April 2013
• Managed customer invoices for sales made
• Applied customer payments to outstanding amounts in invoices
• Followed up on delinquent accounts
• Ensure management of sales tax effectively
• Responded to and resolved customer issues regarding accounts receivable and billing disputes
• Performed root cause analysis on disputes
• Made necessary adjustments to ensure all financial transactions are recorded appropriately in the billing system
Winner University, School of Business – Winner, SD
Bachelors in Accounting – 2004
• High attention to detail
• Proactive attitude
• Effective and clear communication skills
• Exceptional time management skills
• Strong analytic and organizational skills