A bar attendant serves drinks and food to guests.
They are responsible for ensuring an organized and clean bar area.
A cover letter for a Bar Attendant Resume is a key element of your job application set because it creates your first impression to your future employer.
If written in a compelling way, it can set you apart from loads of other eligible candidates.
An applicant with an exceptional cover letter will certainly get noticed at once by the employer.
This ultimately will help you obtain an interview.
Bar Attendant Cover Letter Sample
45 Alexandria Street North
Dallas, TX 21478
January 2, 2018
Ms. Julia Watson
25 Downtown Area
Dallas, TX 25874
Dear Ms. Watson:
I am sending my resume as a job application for the Bar Attendant position, in response to your recent advertisement in The Daily Times. After reading your job description in detail, I found that my qualifications perfectly align your requirements. My hospitality training and customer service experiences will help me contribute to your team.
Particularly, I am highly skilled in:
• Greeting and serving guests
• Collecting glasses and cleaning ashtrays
• Ensuring the observance of food safety regulations
• Maintaining a clean, tidy, and healthy work area
• Receiving cash and operating cash system
• Recording hours worked on a daily basis
• Answering telephone calls in a professional and courteous manner
• Managing display and refilling stock
• Responding to customer inquiries quickly and politely
My dedication to providing exceptional customer service, and desire to become an integral part of your hospitality team, would allow me to exceed your expectations. I am physically fit and have good health with no medical history.
I’d like to meet with you to discuss your requirements and my suitability. Please contact me at (000) 857-9875 to set up a meeting date and time.
Thank you for your time and consideration of my employment at Marriott. I look forward to hearing from you.