A cover letter for a Bar Attendant Resume is a key element of your job application set because it creates your first impression on the prospective employer.
If written in a compelling way, it can set you apart from loads of other eligible candidates.
An applicant with an exceptional cover letter for a bar attendant position will certainly get noticed at once by the employer. This ultimately will help you obtain an interview.
How to Write a Perfect Cover Letter for a Bar Attendant Position?
- Start your cover letter by showing your interest in working for a specific employer.
- Use bullet points in the body of the cover letter to emphasize your skills and experiences.
- Close your cover letter by restating your interest and requesting the employer to set up a meeting date or time.
Bar Attendant Cover Letter Example
45 Alexandria Street North
Dallas, TX 21478
November 15, 2020
Ms. Julia Watson
25 Downtown Area
Dallas, TX 25874
Dear Ms. Watson:
I am sending my resume as a job application for the Bar Attendant position, in response to your recent advertisement in The Daily Times. After reading your job description in detail, I found that my qualifications perfectly align with your requirements. My hospitality training and customer service experiences will help me contribute to your team.
Particularly, I am highly skilled in:
- Greeting and serving guests
- Collecting glasses and cleaning ashtrays
- Ensuring the observance of food safety regulations
- Maintaining a clean, tidy, and healthy work area
- Receiving payments through cash and credit cards
- Operating POS system
- Recording hours worked on a daily basis
- Answering telephone calls in a professional and courteous manner
- Managing display and refilling stock
- Responding to customer inquiries quickly and politely
My dedication to providing exceptional customer service, and desire to become an integral part of your hospitality team, would allow me to exceed your expectations. I am physically fit and have good communication and interpersonal skills.
I’d like to meet with you to discuss your requirements and my passion to contribute to your success. Please call or text me at (000) 857-9875 to set up an interview date and time.
Thank you for your time and consideration of my employment as a Bar Attendant at Marriott, and I look forward to hearing from you soon.