Qualifications or Skills section is the most crucial part of the food counter attendant resume. This section might also be called as strengths, capabilities, or professional profile.
Your skills statements must be concise, specific phrases regarding what you can do.
In order to write effective skills statements, consider your past work experience and education, which is in line with the characteristics of a Food Counter Attendant.
You may select some or all of the following qualifications and skills to make a good resume for a food counter attendant.
Food Counter Attendant Skills and Qualifications for Resume
• Track record of providing friendly, courteous, polite, and helpful service to guests.
• A profound capability of maintaining an ordered, clean, and presentable environment.
• Demonstrated ability to maintain constant sanitation and safety standards.
• Thorough understanding of cash handling and transactions processing.
• Hands-on experience in taking orders quickly and cheerfully, ensuring that order is produced speedily.
• Competent at handling complaints and answering all questions or secure answers for owners and guests.
• Proficient in ensuring the accuracy of every order for every guest.
• Known to support the speed of service targets by working quickly and efficiently.
• Able to handle complaints and concerns of patrons in order to provide them with exemplary service.
• Excellent sales closure skills.
• Special talent for maintaining cash bank and ensuring all funds or correctly accounted for.
• Proven ability to serve food to owners and guests in line with service standards.
• Computer: POS Software, MS Word, and Excel.
Food Counter Attendant Soft Skills
- A wonderful smile and great attitude
- Exceptional verbal and written communication
- Fluent in English and French
- Excellent integrity and reliability
- Friendly and outgoing personality
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Good at multitasking
- Team player
- Customer service
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to learn and thrive with new skills and opportunities