Qualifications or Skills section is the most important part of food counter attendant resume. On some résumés, this section might also be written as strengths, capabilities, or professional profile.
Your skills statements must be succinct, specific phrases regarding what you can do. To write effective skills statements, consider your past work experience and education, in line to the characteristics of the position of Food Counter Attendant.
You may select some or all from the following qualifications and skills to make a good resume for food counter attendant.
• Track record of providing friendly, courteous, polite, and helpful service to guests
• Profound capability of maintaining an ordered, clean and presentable environment
• Demonstrated ability to maintain constant sanitation and safety standards
• Thorough understanding of cash handling and transactions processing
• Hands-on experience in taking orders quickly and cheerfully, ensuring that order is produced speedily
• Competent at handling complaints and answering all questions or secure answers for owners and guests
• Excellent sales closure skills
• Special talent for maintaining cash bank and ensuring all funds or properly accounted for
• Proven ability to serve food to owners and guests in line with service standards
• Exceptional bal and written communication skills
• Fluent in English and French
• Computer: POS Software, MS Word and Excel