There is just one major ingredient one needs in order to hold the job of a Kennel Attendant and that is love for animals. If you cannot love and respect animals, this job is not for you!
Have a look at this resume sample that you can use in order to apply for this job!
Kennel Attendant Resume Example
32 Franklin Road, Longmeadow, MA 56892
(999) 950-9009, Email
Bringing love and respect for all living beings.
• Over five years of experience working as a Kennel Attendant in busy environments.
• Highly skilled in performing all kinds of animal care duties within a care facility.
• Hands on experience in managing food and exercise programs for animals in accordance to their individual needs.
• In depth knowledge of animal vaccinations and basic veterinary functions.
ANIMAL CARE EXCELLENCE
• Organized a Walk for Disabled Dogs the proceeds of which were used to manage disability treatment for dogs suffering from injuries.
• Wrote a booklet on animal care which provided information on each popular pet’s behavior management techniques.
Aug 2011 – Present
Animals Are Love – Longmeadow, MA
• Keep animals clean and free of unpleasant odors
• Feed and bathe animals
• Handle animals by restraining them when needed
• Ensure animal comfort at all times
• Clean cages and walk animals as required
• Observe animals for any inconsistency in behavior
• Implement exercise programs to ensure animal health
Jan 2011 – Aug 2011
Private House – Longmeadow, MA
• Fed bird and cat
• Checked and filled the water in the bird cage
• Provided medical care and shots on schedule
• Reported signs of illness, disease or injury
High School Diploma – 2006
• Excellent physical stamina
• Profound ability to handle and walk big dogs
• Good understanding of standard health care for animals
• Excellent organizational and communication skills
• Ability to multitask