Fuel Station Attendants are required to fill gas and offer quality customer service to customers at a gas or fuel station. They usually sell products of a fuel station, arrange merchandise, maintain security and cleanliness, and perform suggestive selling tasks.
Besides, they assist customers by ringing up sales and controlling the fuel pumps to ensure on-time service.
The following fuel station attendant resume sample is useful for entry-level job seekers. As you don’t have prior experience in hand, you may add Part-time or honorary work information in the employment section.
See also: Gas Station Attendant Cover Letter
Fuel Station Attendant Resume with Less or No Experience
58 6th Avenue, Leetsdale, PA 98721
To work as a Fuel Station Attendant for ABC Company providing professional and perfect checkout service and fuel pumping assistance to attain the highest level of customer care.
- Over 4 months of experience in retail and convenience store sales.
- Proven record of providing excellent customer service.
- Excellent selling and sales closure skills.
- Able to sell products and services that are competitively priced.
- Well versed in pumping fuel for vehicles.
- Proven capability of vigilantly watching customers at pumps to assist prevent drive-offs, dangerous misuse of gasoline containers or placement and pumping multiple cars in the same transaction
- Substantial knowledge of cleaning windshields and checking the oil
- Skilled in light housekeeping
- In-depth knowledge of all state and local laws regarding cigarette sales
- Ice Machines
- Fuel Pumps
- Fountain Machines
- Floor Blower
Fuel Station Volunteer
Giant Eagle – Leetsdale, PA | Jan 2020 – May 2020
- Processed customer’s orders by scanning merchandise and keying price into register and computer
- Collected payments by cash and credit cards
- Maintained the sanitation of fuel station premises
- Managed lotto station
- Helped to maintain the safety of the store
- Assisted staff in the kitchen area
- Displayed merchandise on shelves
- Performed light stocking duties and informed supervisor of any out of stock items
- Placed items to their correct location
- Raised annual sales by 30% by providing excellent customer service.
- Turned many customers into regular buyers.
High School Diploma
Community School, Leetsdale, PA