Fuel Station Attendants offer quality customer service to customers at a gas or fuel station.
They usually sell products of fuel station, arrange merchandise, maintain security and cleanliness, and perform suggestive selling tasks.
In addition, they assist customers by ringing up sales and controlling the fuel pumps so as to ensure on time service.
The following fuel station attendant resume sample is useful for inexperienced candidates. As you don’t have prior experience in hand, you may add Part time, Honorary work information in the employment section.
Focus on your customer service skills in a retail environment in a Fuel Station Attendant Resume.
58 6th Avenue, Leetsdale, PA 98721
(000) 897-2051 | [Email]
To work as a Fuel Station Attendant for ABC Company providing professional and perfect checkout service and fuel pumping assistance to attain the highest level of customer care.
• Over 1 year’s experience in retail and convenience store sales
• Proven record of providing excellent customer service
• Excellent selling and sales closure skills
• Able to sell products and services that are competitively priced
• Well versed in pumping fuel for vehicles
• Proven capability of vigilantly watching customers at pumps to assist prevent drive-offs, dangerous misuse of gasoline containers or placement and pumping multiple cars in the same transaction
• Substantial knowledge of cleaning windshields and checking the oil
• Skilled in light housekeeping
• In-depth knowledge of all state and local laws regarding cigarette sales
Ice Machines • Fuel Pumps • Fountain Machines • Floor Blower • Microwave
Fuel Station Attendant
Giant Eagle – Leetsdale, PA | May 2010 – July 2011
• Ringed up customer’s orders by scanning merchandise and keying price into register and computer
• Finalized sales and collect payments by counting order
• Maintained sanitation of fuel station premises
• Assisted staff in the kitchen area
• Helped in maintaining safety in the store
• Displayed merchandise on shelves
• Performed light stocking duties and informed supervisor of any out of stock items
• Placed items to their correct location
• Raised the annual sales by 30% by providing excellent customer service
• Turned many customers into regular buyers
High School Diploma
Community School, Leetsdale, PA – 2009
Last updated on