Fast food workers are hired by restaurants that serve food items such as pizza, sandwiches, and burgers.
Their primary work is to ensure that customers are adequately tended to, and that return business in made a certainty through exceptional services.
A fast-food worker performs a lot of duties such as food preparation activities and serving customers their orders.
As a fast food worker, you will be expected to greet customers as they arrive at the restaurant and ensure that they are provided with continuously excellent service throughout their stay.
A lot of your work in this role will include preparing food items and packing them for customers who have given to go orders.
A high school diploma or a GED is usually sufficient to work as a fast food worker.
However, if you have worked in a fast food restaurant before, you may be considered an excellent choice to hire, since you will know most of what there is to know about this work.
As a fast food worker, it is your job to be continuously pleasant and accommodating to the customers whom you are serving.
Extensive knowledge of the food and beverage industry is critical if this is the work that you want to do.
Fast Food Resume Duties & Responsibilities
• Welcome customers as they arrive at the restaurant or ordering counter, and hand them menus.
• Provide customers with information on available items, discounts, and deals offered by the restaurant.
• Assist customers in choosing their orders by providing them with information on ingredients.
• Correctly and accurately punch orders into the system.
• Present customers with the correct bill.
• Process both credit card and cash payments by making proper use of the POS system.
• Prepare food items such as pizzas, burgers, fries, sandwiches, and salads according to specified recipes.
• Ensure that all food items are appropriately marinated and cooked as per cooking instructions.
• Pack to go things rightly, adding condiments and napkins to them, as per restaurant procedures.
• Place items on trays in a proper manner for dine-in orders, and hand them to awaiting customers.
• Ensure that change is given to customers promptly, and credit card receipts are signed and recorded.
• Balance the assigned cash drawer and POS systems.
• Ensure that any discrepancies are timely addressed and communicated to the manager.