Resume writing for the freight associate position is a complex thing to do.
Not only it is a long document to deal with but also one has to make a positive first impression on the employer through this document.
On the other hand, resume writing might not be a problem if you have a reliable sample to follow – like the one provided below:
Freight Associate Resume Example
25 Indian River Road
Canaan, NH 56302
rebbwhite @ email . com
Physically dexterous, competent, and hardworking individual with extensive comprehension of handling shipping and receiving work. Exceptionally well-versed in ensuring that merchandise is timely and accurately processed and delivered. Productively work in a team environment and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
|• Inventory Management||• Shipment Support|
|• Process Priority||• Loading and Unloading Assistance|
|• Replenishment Processes||• Price Change Management|
|• Distribution Support||• Stock Management|
|• Stockroom Capacity Maintenance||• Discrepancy Management|
|• Merchandising||• Delivery Schedules|
• Mobilized an incoming shipment worth $15000 by carefully and appropriately handling it within the warehouse storage area.
• Implemented a priority system for shipments, which increased efficiency in end delivery services.
• Increased the capacity of the assigned storage area by 64% by arranging incoming stock in an efficient manner.
• Successfully replaced the existing inventory system with a new, more profound one, without any downtime.
Kohl’s Corporation, Canaan, NH
2017 – Present
• Assist in managing the delivery of merchandise by unloading items from trucks and checking them for accuracy
• Process products for damages and returns and provide feedback on items available for price reductions
• Monitor inventory systems by ensuring that they are at par with required levels of stock
• Provide assistance with floor moves and display maintenance
• Research selling trends and provide immediate feedback to freight supervisors
• Relay merchandise to sales floors by following established company protocols and procedures
• Remove sensor tags and replace them with company-specific ones
• Provide assistance in hanging banners and signs and organizing sign holders as per instruction from marketing teams
The Movers, Canaan, NH
2005 – 2017
• Assisted in the assembly and breaking down of fixtures and ensured that they were properly displayed
• Unloaded incoming shipments from delivery trucks and moved them to assigned storage areas
• Alerted management when shipments arrived and ensured that delivery docks were ready to receive them
• Assisted in setting up and breaking down merchandising displays on the sales floor
• Monitored inventory levels and alerted supervisor of low stock instances
High School Diploma
Canaan High School, Canaan, NH
• Point-of-sale register system
• MS Word and Excel
• Internet and Email