Every company needs technical assistance with its equipment and software. Technical assistants work in a vast array of industries where their prime responsibility is to manage certain factors that will eventually ensure the smooth working of a business operation. They may work with the administrative and communications departments to ensure that their administrative and communication needs are met as far as the technical basis is concerned.
The following is a resume sample for a technical assistant that should help you apply for a position in this regard. You can only apply for this position if you possess a bachelor’s degree in a technical field. If you do, well, make the best of this resume!
Technical Assistant Resume Example
301 Meade Springer Road, Ashland, KY 66647
7+ years’ experience in identifying opportunities for improving core business functions by providing technical support. Competent in facilitating risk identification sessions. Highly skilled in technical design, construction and programming activities.
• Technically savvy
• Excellent communication skills in English & Spanish
• Ability to read engineering drawings
• Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
• Designed and implemented a core technical assistance program that worked with available data to provide individual departments with technically savvy program initiatives
• Offered a permanent position as a technical assistant right at the end of the internship program
Solid States – Ashland, KY 2013-2018
• Provide technical support to facilitate strategy making and implementation
• Ensure operations are facilitated to engender smooth business activities
• Strategize recovery programs that assist systems to recover from downtime immediately
• Streamline company operations to perform conflict management activities
• Devise the latest and most innovative procedures to ensure cost reduction and budget management
Solid States – Ashland, KY 2011-2013
• Researched technical assistance information
• Assisted in devising technical strategies to facilitate business activities
• Managed paperwork and incoming mail distribution
• Performed records management and filing activities
Kentucky State University, Ashland, KY
Bachelor of Engineering – 2007