Before writing a Resident Assistant Resume, think what do you bring to a prospective employer?
Write your qualifications, skills, and experience that would make a reader decide to call you in for an interview.
Use your resume to put your strengths up for sale; give specific examples of your accomplishments, successful tasks, or ways your work considerably impacted the outcome of your previous jobs.
The following resume sample, along with this Resident Assistant Cover Letter, is specifically designed to impress the employer and persuade him/her to call you for an interview.
Resident Assistant Resume Sample
555 20th Ave. Houston, TX 65221
Applying compassionate nature and community serving skills for the benefit of senior citizens.
Over 10 years of experience serving as a resident assistant for several elderly individuals and facilities. Highly skilled in assisting elderly in activities of daily living and preparing nutritious meals. Competent at helping clients with routine tasks and complying with their needs and wants.
• Thorough understanding of different mindsets and psychological care needed for seniors
• Comprehensive knowledge of programs associated with helping the elderly with day to day chores and activities
• Acquired high commitment to serving seniors over the years
• Possess good ethical conduct and integrity
• Able to perform errands
• Computer – MS Word and Excel
• The employee of the Year 6 times due to hard work, dedication, and commitment to the cause
• Formulated and carried out several plans tailored to the elderly and their daily activities
Brooks Senior Living – Houston, TX ~ 2005-Present
• Help residents with activities of daily living, including bathing, dressing, grooming, toileting, transferring and getting to and from activities
• Prepare and serve meals to residents
• Record and report changes in resident’s eating habits to supervisor
• Look after residents and patients with physical and psychological issues
• Obtain vitals on a daily basis
• Ensure the safety of residents
• Formulate programs and activities for the seniors
ABC Company – Houston, TX ~ 2002-2005
• Cared for clients physical and- psychological issues
• Obtained vital signs
• Maintained safety of clients
• Escorted clients to different activities
• Prepared meals and looking after the client’s hygiene
High School Diploma
Houston High School, Houston, TX
• Good communication skills
• Exceptional attention to detail