Resumes that are written for research assistant positions need to be perfect in every sense.
Hiring managers need to know that your ability to handle the work is exceptional.
And your resume should lead them to believe in you as a possible candidate for a position.
When writing your resume for a research assistant position, concentrate on your knowledge of researching the right information, derived from the right sources.
Ability to handle study procedures is important to highlight. As important is to focus on your competency in recording obtained data.
The following resume example for a research assistant position will help you:
See also: Research Assistant Cover Letter
Research Assistant Resume Example
48 Turning Road, Portland, OR 70284
A competent, resourceful, and ambitious individual, with an inherent interest in research work and studies. Demonstrated ability to comprehend the main objectives of each study, and determine correlating research procedures. Highly skilled in using a wide array of avenues to derive important information from.
SKILLS & COMPETENCIES
|Data Collection and Analysis
Literature Review Preparation
Data Access Provision
Experimental Data Management
|Subject Contact Maintenance
Field Equipment Management
- Singlehandedly collated research data, within the provided timeframe of 20 days.
- Implemented a unique data analysis system, as a result, decreased analysis time by 70%.
- Devised a fact-checking system, hence, increased document accuracy by 65%.
- Introduced a series of academic research avenues, considered 50% more efficient than the ones already in use.
Artemis Research Centre, Portland, OR | 2014 – Present
- Collect data through various channels in order to assist with studies.
- Perform library searches and structured interviews in order to obtain information.
- Interpret and analyze obtained data in accordance with set procedures.
- Schedule, organize and report on research activities status on a regular basis.
- Plan and modify research activities according to the requirements of each case.
- Seek funding for projects by writing and submitting grant proposals.
Pro Science Co., Portland, OR | 2011 – 2014
- Record all findings derived from research tasks.
- Keep records of all research materials and resources.
- Located information from within official records.
- Presented information to supervisors in forms of charts and reports.
- Researched information and data pertaining to different study modules.
- Filed documents and charts as instructed.
High School Diploma
St. Paul’s High School, Portland, OR