Merchant assistants are usually hired at the entry level. Their work involves supporting day to day functions of the development of a product from inception to the time it is displayed for sale.
Since this is an entry-level position, candidates applying for it may need to write their resume in a manner that depicts their administrative skills and business knowledge. Let us see how this can be done.
Merchant Assistant Resume Example (No Experience)
8755 Cook Avenue, Meriden, CT 82944
(901) 999-9999, Email
Looking for a position as a Merchant Assistant at Sears Holdings using business process knowledge gained from my degree and employing administrative skills to coordinate product development effectively.
• Strong background in creating and maintaining line plans and matrixes
• Proven ability to carry out targeted consumer research
• Proficient in creating manufacturing-ready packages
• Highly skilled in managing administrative aspects of product development
University of Connecticut – Meriden, CT
Bachelor of Business Administration
• Contemporary marketing acumen
• Proficient in desktop applications
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Solution oriented with the ability to multitask
VOLUNTEER WORK AND UNIVERSITY INVOLVEMENT
• Member of the university book and chess clubs
• Member of the Green Club
• President of the Core Photography Club
• Volunteered for Sava Senior Care for three months
• Worked as a Big Sister for a local school program
Last updated on