We are looking for a passionate Personal Assistant to handle a variety of executive assisting and administrative tasks.
The personal assistant will assist with daily operations of office and company such as files management, travel arrangements, customer service, customer relations, advertising relations, design relations and logistics planning.
Working hours can be flexible (Monday to Saturday): part-time, covering 30 to 40 hours per week or full-time as convenient to the applicant.
This position will require occasional traveling within the city.
Job Title: Personal Assistant
Job ID: PA334
Employer: Energy Stars
Location: Dallas-Fort Worth, TX
Number of Positions: 1
Posted on: May 2, 2021
Closing date: May 30, 2021
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage calendar, appointments, meetings, and reminders
- Pay residence bills (taking money from the client and returning the receipt)
- Manage paperwork which includes photocopying/printing and filling prescriptions/invoices/receipts
- Answer phone calls, check clinical email, voice messages, and respond as directed
- Provide support to incoming patients, medical reps, and other people on the premises
- Assist in organizing and managing small-scale events or in-house parties if required
- Driving for family members which will basically include pick and drop off children to & from school
- Supervise repair and maintenance tasks
- Education: High School Diploma / GED
- Experience: Fresh to 1 year of related experience
- Highly responsible, organized, able to work independently, and pay keen attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Must have a professional demeanor to represent the client and his family to guests, patients, visitors, etc.
- Ability to responsibly make decisions in the absence of clear instructions
- Ability to prioritize tasks according to the importance
- Capable of anticipating and responding efficiently and professionally to client needs
- MS Word and Excel
- Ability to use simple office equipment like telephones, printers, photocopy machines, etc.