We are looking for a Personal Assistant for a residence based clinic to handle a variety of personal and light clinic administrative tasks.
The responsibilities will range from managing the client’s clinical administration to his residential personal assistance.
Working hours can be flexible (Monday to Saturday): part-time, covering 30 to 40 hours per week or full-time as convenient to the applicant.
This position will require occasional traveling within the city.
Job Title: Personal Assistant
|Job ID: |
Dallas-Fort Worth, TX
15.82 $ / hr
September 14, 2018
|Closing date: |
September 30, 2018
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage calendar, appointments, meetings, and reminders
- Pay residence bills (taking money from the client and returning the receipt)
- Manage paperwork which includes photocopying/printing and filling prescriptions/invoices/receipts
- Answer phone calls, check clinical email, voice messages and respond as directed
- Provide support to incoming patients, medical reps, and other people in the premises
- Assist in organizing and managing small-scale events or in-house parties if required
- Driving for family members which will basically include pick and drop off children to & from school
- Supervise repair, maintenance, and courier delivery people
- Education: High School Diploma / GED
- Experience: Fresh to 1 year of related experience
- Highly responsible, organized, able to work independently and pay keen attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Must have a professional demeanor to represent the client and his family to guests, patients, visitors, etc.
- Ability to responsibly make decisions in the absence of clear instructions
- Ability to prioritize tasks according to the importance
- Capable of anticipating and responding efficiently and professionally to client needs
- Ability to use simple office equipment like telephones, printers, photocopy machines, etc.