A resume is a 1-page document that summarizes information about the candidate’s experience and skills.
If composed intelligently, it can attract endless interviews, and job opportunities consequently.
How to Write a Professional Resume for a personal administrative assistant job?
1. Always write your resume after doing some research on the prospective company.
2. Start your Personal Administrative Assistant resume with an engaging summary statement.
3. Highlight your relevant skills and experiences in light of the job description provided by the employer.
4. Don’t forget to mention relevant accomplishments in the experience section.
5. Keep your resume short and eye-catching.
Sample Resume for Personal Administrative Assistant position
56 Ivy Street, Tampa, FL 78922
daniel. field @ email . com
Highly organized and passionate personal administrative assistant with 15+ years of experience in supporting senior executives. Self-starter and detail-oriented. Well-versed in using office software, Microsoft Office and Quick Books. Successful track record of scheduling meetings, project planning, and task prioritizing. Personable and tech-savvy with excellent customer service and communication skills. Bilingual: English/Spanish.
CORE SKILLS & COMPETENCIES
• Verbal and written communication
• Editing and proofreading
• Calendar management
• Time management
• Travel planning
• Team collaboration
Personal Administrative Assistant
FMA Corporation, Tampa, FL
March 2016 – Present
• Overhauled call screening process by instigating an auto-responding software that also reduced client call waiting time by 60%
• Reduced electricity and power costs and saved $2000 annually by introducing solar power alternatives.
• Reduced the employees’ travel cost by $2000 per month by finding cost-effective travel agencies
• Performed secretarial work and provided day-to-day administrative support to senior management
• Typed, filed, and collated all correspondence and periodic reports
• Maintained minutes of meetings
• Managed the CEO’s calendar and scheduled meetings accordingly
• Made travel arrangements for all executives and employees of the firm as per schedule
• Greeted prospective clients and converted them into customers through detailed and engaging demonstrations of the company’s services.
Durable Solutions, Tampa, FL
April 2007 – February 2016
• Reorganized office data using an effective filing system
• Reduced paper wastage by 50% by implementing a smart paper recycling mechanism
• Managed the diary of the executive head.
• Attended and redirected phone calls to relevant departments.
• Took notes and typed minutes of the meeting.
• Made travel arrangements and organized site visits for the CEO and senior management as required
• Organized all incoming and outgoing mail and kept track of all important correspondence within the firm and with other firms.
Bachelors of Arts
Everglades University, Tampa, FL