A resume objective is an introduction to the applicant. Personal assistants will need to write a short, yet powerful resume objective to help the hiring manager understand what they have to offer.
An objective is primarily the introduction to the resume and serves to help the hiring manager make decisions easily.
How to Write a Perfect Objective for a Personal Assistant Resume?
If you know the work of a personal assistant inside out, you will have no issues writing a solid resume objective. The first thing that you need to do is to figure out what skills and qualifications you offer. Then, write these qualifications and abilities in an attractive manner to pique the hiring manager’s interest. Basically, you must include knowledge of your work, and how you intend to use it to benefit the employer when writing your resume objective.
30 Sample Objectives for Personal Assistant Resume
1. Highly skilled individual, with over 7 years of experience in administrative and executive support capacities. Presently looking for a Personal Assistant position at ABC Company, leveraging expertise in performing executive support functions to contribute to effective procedures.
2. To work as a Personal Assistant at AAA Services. Offering 10+ years of clerical and administrative experience to add to the company’s success. Effectively acts as a solid point of contact between executives, and clients, and third parties.
3. Seeking a Personal Assistant position at Welfare Trust of America to leverage 15+ years of experience in providing personalized secretarial and administrative support, with the aim of easing communications, and facilitating strategic focus.
4. Eager to work as a Personal Assistant for Workland Inc. where I can effectively apply my first contact skills to meet the individual professional needs of assigned executives. Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills to meet company goals.
5. A Personal Assistant role at Elstree School to provide effective administrative and secretarial support to top-level management. Completely focused on ensuring smooth executive operations, eventually translating into business success.
6. Looking for a Personal Assistant position at YAFN America. Eager to apply sound judgment, and 8+ years of administrative experience to provide high-level executive support to the CEO, aimed at helping facilitate strategic and tactical functions.
7. Exceptionally talented Personal Assistant, with over 2 years of experience in assisting staff and executives. Highly interested in working at Imperium 7, where I can offer my experience and skills in facilitating management functions.
8. Proactive individual, well-versed in providing executive support in an efficient and effortless manner, looking for a position as a Personal Assistant at Penderels Trust. Fixated on providing private and confidential support, facilitating official and executive functions.
9. Looking for a Personal Assistant post at Highgate Hotels, leveraging well-placed abilities in devising and maintaining office systems to smooth out corporate functions. Articulate and well-organized, with a proven ability to work closely with senior management to provide administrative support in a one-on-one capacity.
10. Desirous of a Personal Assistant position at The Wonderful Company LLC, where skills in providing day to day executive support to senior managers will be fully utilized.
11. To obtain employment as a Personal Assistant at 6th Avenue, exhibiting excellent organizational and communication skills. Intuitive to the needs of assigned manager/executive, along with a great ability to work autonomously to provide customized administrative support.
12. Efficient and hardworking Personal Assistant, seeking employment at Hills and Dales, offering extensive expertise in providing well-placed executive support with the aim of helping improve productivity at executives’ ends.
13. Personable individual, with 8+ years of administrative experience, looking for a Personal Assistant position at Motu Novu. Bringing advanced project management skills, along with excellent communication abilities, to help executives and managers meet their goals effectively.
14. Advanced problem-solver, with expertise in prioritizing work processes, presently seeking a Personal Assistant position at Creative Instincts. Exceptionally well-versed in managing office procedures, delivering seamless executive support to help the management focus on important processes.
15. Seasoned Personal Assistant, willing to work at DP Salon World, anticipating an opportunity to provide secretarial and administrative support in a highly organized manner, with the objective of helping executives meet their individual, as well as company goals effectively.
16. Talented Personal Assistant, with 6+ years of administrative experience hoping to work for Hill International. Delivering high-quality executive support to help expedite processes and assist in meeting company goals.
17. Efficient and proactive individual, with 20+ years of experience in a Personal Assistant role. In search of a position at RAMP Associates, leveraging skills in providing well-placed support and facilitation to executive benches, with complete focus on helping them work efficiently.
18. Personal Assistant with strong judgment, hoping to work at Hillview Hotel. Poised to provide the benefit of well-developed secretarial and administrative skills to help management personnel effectively reach their goals.
19. Self-motivated personal assistant with over 8 years of experience eager to work at New Solutions. Offering strong follow-through skills, along with profound administrative abilities to help the organization grow and prosper.
20. Uniquely qualified Personal Assistant with 10+ years of experience in providing complex administrative and clerical support to executive units, looking for a position at South Deering Retirement Home. Absolutely focused on assisting management personnel in meeting their goals, by providing excellent support in all aspects.
21. Seeking a Personal Assistant position at Dunn Orthodontics to apply well-developed executive support skills to help managers meet their specific goals.
22. Highly organized Personal Assistant with 8+ years of experience in prioritizing tasks and assignments in accordance with executive preferences. Presently seeking a position at Blue Skies, where I can make the most of my expertise in providing executive support to achieve the company’s objectives.
23. Top-performing personal assistant with professional presentation searching for a Personal Assistant position at Carz. Offering specialized expertise in providing impeccable executive support to help meet company goals in a seamless manner.
24. Interested in a Personal Assistant position at Curtain, offering excellence in handling administrative functions effectively. Passionate about working in a high influx environment, with the aim of ensuring consistent support and facilitation to executive and managerial units.
25. Dependable, results-oriented Personal Assistant seeking a job at Austin Developers. Bringing 5+ years of hands-on experience in diary maintenance, correspondence handling, and inter-company negotiations. Particularly effective in managing key accounts of the company.
Entry Level Personal Assistant Objectives With No Experience
26. Strong desire to obtain a Personal Assistant position at Freedom Makers, where I may utilize my clerical, communication, and customer service skills to facilitate the management’s role in meeting organizational objectives.
27. To utilize skills in assisting the managers and staff for XYZ company in the capacity of a personal assistant.
28. Seeking a personal assistant position with ABC Company to leverage the knowledge of accounts-keeping, letter drafting, minutes taking, and staff management.
29. To obtain a personal assistant position that allows productive utilization of skills in bookkeeping, event management, and office assistance in favor of the hiring organization.
30. Customer service-oriented and diligent professional seeking work in the capacity of a personal assistant. Bringing skills in performing executive office assistance tasks, managing accounts, and monitoring budgets.
Importance of a Personal Assistant Resume Objective Statement
Personal assistants hold vital roles in organizations, which is why they need to show that they are capable of handling the work assigned to them in an efficient way. This is where a resume objective comes in. Technically, it shows hiring authorities what an applicant can do that will have a positive effect on the company.
One of the most important parts of a resume is the objective, which is why you have to take it seriously. Learning how to write an effective personal assistant career objective is extremely important.
Since your knowledge of the work is highlighted in the objective, which eventually sets the tone of the resume, it is imperative to make a list of your skills and qualifications, and then place them in meaningful career objective statements.