The resume is a great insight into what an individual can do on many levels.
Make sure that you create it properly.
Here is how to do this:
Auto Porter Resume Example
199 Will Road, Dover, DE18893
Auto porter, with over 7 years of experience in transporting vehicles from one place to another, in a variety of ways. Exceptionally talented in handling parking activities, and performing light maintenance on assigned vehicles.
• Introduced the concept of providing valet services to clients, making their experience a lot more wholesome.
• Implemented a core maintenance and repair system, which proved to be 50% more efficient than the one already in place.
• Successfully reduced damage probability to assigned vehicles, by implementing a core damage control system.
• Singlehandedly managed 85 cars in one shift, during a particularly busy day at the dealership.
• Handled assigned vehicles in a safe and appropriate manner.
• Maintained vehicles in a proper manner in accordance with provided instructions.
• Prepared new or used vehicles for customer deliveries.
• Well-versed in shuttling vehicles to and from the dealership, following provided orders.
|Vehicle Transport||Maintenance and Repair||Detailing|
|Auditing||Inventory Management||Damage Control|
|Transport Hauls||Ice Removal||Valet Services|
PDS Services, Dover, DE 2013-present
• Welcome clients and take and respond to instructions about porting vehicles from one location to another.
• Provide customers with information on vehicles, in a bid to increase their interest in them.
• Assist sales personnel in showing vehicles to customers, ensuring that all angles are covered.
• Transport vehicles over short and long distances, in accordance with provided instructions.
• Make damage inspections, and ensure that any significant damages are communicated to the manager.
• Ascertain that detailing and cleaning work is performed on all assigned vehicles, in a timely manner.
• Wash vehicles according to specified instructions, to make them ready for client pick-ups.
• Create and maintain the inventory of supplies required for vehicle detailing and maintenance work.
The Car Hub, Dover, DE 2011-2013
• Assisted in valeting cars from one place to another within the dealership.
• Cleaned cars from the inside and the outside, in accordance with specified instructions.
• Ascertained that all maintenance requirements such as oil changes, and fueling are managed on time.
• Provided assistance in parking cars in their assigned spaces, and ensuring that they are kept safe.
• Kept records of supplies required for maintenance purposes, communicating low stock situations to managers.
Dover High School, Dover, DE
High School Diploma