You do want a hiring manager to delve deep into your talents to help him decide how good a candidate you will be, right?
Well, then you have to make sure that your data analyst resume is a snapshot of your abilities and qualifications.
Paying extra attention to how you present information in a resume is of great importance.
The fact that you are an individual who has the capacity to live up to the employer’s demands, needs to be clarified in a resume.
Here is a sample to show you how:
Data Analyst Resume Example
642 Whaleys Road
Delmar, DE 98021
dorcam @ email . com
Top-producing Data Analyst with a wide array of experiences in interpreting and analyzing data using statistical techniques and systems. Systematic and methodical, known for a sound ability to optimize the statistical efficiency of systems by developing and implementing data analytics.
• Documented success in acquiring data from primary and secondary sources and determining its integrity at the entry point.
• Hands-on experience in identifying, analyzing, and interpreting trends and patterns in complex data sets.
• Skilled in filtering data by reviewing correlating reports, printouts, and performance indicators.
• Effectively able to locate, define and build upon new process improvement opportunities to ensure smooth systems operations.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
– Data Dictionary Maintenance – Data Manipulation
– Improvement Areas Discovery – Pattern Identification
– Reporting – Redundancy Management
– Data Pruning – Results Interpreting
– Relational Databases – Problems Triaging
- Implemented a data collection system, which increased efficiency in collecting valid information by 85%.
- Reduced instances of obtaining redundant data by a staggering 90% by placing required quality control systems.
- Made the company familiar with 4 information tracking systems, which reduced problems when one system failed to respond.
- Successfully obtained 100% funding from the state, for a large data manipulation process.
Groupon, Delmar, DE
2018 – Present
• Delve deep into the company’s data analysis requirements and develop correlating collection instruments.
• Utilize developed instruments and methods for the evaluation and quality control of research and operational data.
• Collect and analyze data in preparation for statistical and analytical reports.
• Develop and implement databases to effectively optimize statistical efficiency and quality.
• Identify and analyze trends and patterns, specifically in complex data sets, and ensure that they are appropriately reported.
• Filter data by removing redundancies through KPIs and reports reviewing processes.
• Identify new process improvement opportunities and ensure that appropriate measures are taken to ensure improvements.
• Ensure the integrity and confidentiality of data and data systems by ensuring that appropriate measures have been taken.
Junior Data Analyst
Time Inc, Delmar, DE
2013 – 2018
• Identified and obtained data from different sources and ensured that its integrity is maintained.
• Reviewed data to determine its operational impact and required actions.
• Assisted in data cleansing and reporting activities, by elevating issues and areas for improvement.
• Extracted, loaded, and reconciled large amounts of data across multiple platforms and sources.
• Wrote reports and created charts in support of business operations, while remaining within the set protocols for report creation.
Data Analysis Intern
ABC Company, Orlando, FL | 2005 – 2006
Delaware State University, Delmar, DE – 2005
Master’s Degree in Computer Science
Strong professional references are available