One of the main problems with Data Entry Analyst resume writing is that one often does not pay much attention to which format to use.
Formats are important because they provide structure to resumes.
The following format can be used to create a rocking resume:
Data Entry Analyst Resume Example
200 Trapp Mill | Camden, SC 73464 | (000) 987-7574 | lisaadams @ email . com
DATA ENTRY ANALYST
Resourceful Data Entry Analyst with over 8 years of experience handling data in various forms and formats. Skilled in interpreting data and analyzing results, with special focus on maintaining integrity. Ability to filter and clean data by reviewing computer reports and performance indicators to locate and correct code problems.
|• Data Analytics||• Database Entries Handling||• Collection Systems|
|• Statistical Efficiency||• Data Acquisition||• Filtration|
|• Results Reporting||• Data Management||• Protocols Development|
|• SOPs Implementation||• Information Integrity||• Data Entry|
• Devised a database entry system, which proved to be 50% more efficient than the one already in place.
• Developed and implemented a data management system, which was considered to be exceptionally successful.
• Trained a number of trainees in handling data analytics, as part of their induction.
• Successfully maintained the integrity of assigned data modules, through implementation of well-placed data management systems.
Data Entry Analyst
Metropolitan Charities, Camden, SC | 6/2010 – Present
• Review new entries to the system, ensuring accuracy, consistency, and completeness.
• Compare data against submitted biometric information to ensure its integrity.
• Collect and compile data, and review it for accuracy, based on program guidelines.
• Enter data into various programs, including Excel spreadsheets, and Access databases.
• Manually enter text and numerical data into databases and word processing applications.
• Interpret data, and analyze correlating results, using a variety of statistical techniques.
• Acquire and check data obtained from both primary and secondary sources, before punching it in.
• Ascertain that all data is properly prioritized and indexed, according to specified instructions.
Data Entry Clerk
Baker Inc., Camden, SC| 2/2009 – 5/2010
• Collected data from different sources, and sorted it out according to set specifications.
• Ascertained that data was properly organized in different indexes, maintaining its integrity.
• Entered data into the system, ensuring that it was complete and accurate.
• Checked all information punched into the system, to ensure that it is accurately managed.
• Retrieved data upon special request, ensuring that the requester is eligible for the said information.
Camden City University, Camden, SC – 2009
Bachelor of Business Administration