A Rehabilitation Assistant or Aide is an associate of the healthcare team.
S/he must be aware of the rehabilitation needs of all patients and perform and strengthen programs designed and selected for individual patients by the Occupational Therapist or Physiotherapist.
The following Rehabilitation Assistant Resume Sample, along with this rehab assistant cover letter, will give you an excellent opportunity to make your job application package.
Sample Resume for Rehabilitation Assistant Position
101 Oshawa Avenue, Edmonton, AB S9R 6E9
A Rehabilitation Assistant position with a reputed healthcare facility.
• Over nine years of experience in busy healthcare settings
• Experience working with the disabled and elderly clients
• Maintained Standards of the Physiotherapy and Occupational Therapy departments are
• Ability to examine the client’s activities and report the same
• Created a neat and arranged work environment
• Confidentiality is maintained in all matters pertaining to NEHA, the clients, and their families.
• Demonstrated care and caution when working with patients and equipment
Community Clinic, Edmonton, AB
May 2015 – Present
• Prepare patients for treatment by carrying them to and from the healing area.
• Help in the record, ordering, and repairs of therapy equipment.
• Perform small repairs, and report faulty equipment.
• Take part in patient conferences to give feedback to care teams on patient development.
• Maintain records of statistics and inventories.
• Perform associated duties using computers and word processing software tools.
St. Louis Physiotherapy Clinic, Edmonton, AB
Jan 2011 – May 2015
• Maintained work area by cleaning, transporting, storing, and examining equipment.
• Taught patients in self-care and helpful activities of everyday living.
• Reported observations on patient health development and condition to staff therapist.
• Assisted the therapist in creating, modifying, and adapting self-help plans and tools.
High School Diploma
Churchill High School, Calgary, AB
Certificate in Health Care Aide Course
Current CPR Certification
ADDITIONAL SKILLS AND ABILITIES
• Effective communication and interpersonal skills
• Able to perform the job efficiently with minimal supervision
• Proven ability to arrange and prioritize tasks in order of significance
• Well-versed in operating related equipment
Besides, this Rehabilitation Assistant Resume Sample is also useful for the following positions:
• Blood Donor Clinic Assistant
• Cast Room Technician
• Central Supply Aide
• Chiropractic Assistant
• Clinical Laboratory Helper