Rehab Aides assist rehab professionals in the provision of rehabilitation services to patients and residents. They help therapists to prepare the patient and therapy area for treatment. They usually perform scheduled activities as defined in the treatment plan, and give clerical support in the day by day operation of the therapy clinics.
A rehab aide resume is an essential part of your job application set. It is the document that sells your skills and qualifications to a prospective employer. In addition, it is an invitation for potential employers to discover your potential and invite you for an interview.
Following is a detailed and perfect sample resume for rehab aide position.
See also: Rehab Assistant Cover Letter
(000) 360-8584 33 Example Avenue | Portage, WI 54115 john @ email . com
Energetic and detail-oriented rehab aide with 4+ years’ progressive experience working at reputed rehabilitation centers of Portage. Proficient in executing patient care plans as directed by therapist and practicing techniques to stop cross-contamination. Demonstrated ability to maintain a clean and organized work area.
A team player who effectively assists with rehab departmental operations, and maintains accurate supplies, equipment and medical records. Works well under stress.
• Demonstrated human relations and communication skills
• Able to provide care in relation to ages of residents
• Talent to perform non-patient care activities such as cleaning and equipment setup
• Excellent computer skills including Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
Rehab Aide | Divine Savior Healthcare – Portage, WI | July 2015 – Present
• Prepared patients for treatment by transferring, positioning, dressing and removing external supports
• Assisted therapists prepare tools and treatment area for patient care
• Helped therapists with procedures designed to improve the patient’s functioning capability
• Supported patients through ambulation to stop injuries
• Prepared and maintained patient medical records
• Tracked record levels and inspected equipment
Rehab Assistant | Sava Healthcare – Portage, WI | Mar 2013 – July 2015
• Collected and organized data to help department quality development projects
• Helped therapists by providing prearranged activities for patients
• Instructed patients in the set-up, operation, and security of equipment used
• Answered telephonic inquiries and directed patients to suitable treatment area
High School Diploma | City School Portage, WI | 2008
CPR & First Aid
Basic Life Support