A Rehabilitation Technician assists physical therapists in performing routine and complex procedures and programs compliant with established protocols.
S/he is also responsible for instructing patients in physical therapy actions such as use of equipment and home exercise program.
Other duties include:
- maintaining the clinical environment
- cleaning and stocking
- maintaining storage areas
- stocking areas
- helping front-end and administrative staff with office duties
An attractive Rehabilitation Technician Resume highlights your relevant work experience, skills, education, and states your career objective.
Formatting a resume for this position requires time, organization, and attention. A successful resume relies on broad groundwork and struggle.
The following sample will assist you in accomplishing this task.
Don’t forget to include this Rehab Technician Cover Letter with your job application.
Rehabilitation Technician Resume Sample
329 7th Street # 4, Olympia, WA 65213
• Over 9 years of practical experience as a Rehabilitation Technician
• Highly skilled in organizing patient care schedules, tracking and cleaning equipment
• Able to ensure that patients and families receive the highest quality of service in a caring and compassionate environment
• Comprehensive knowledge of human anatomy, physiology, and medical terminology
• Hands-on experience in placing and tracking tools maintenance orders
• In-depth knowledge of different rehab treatment plans
• Proven record of dealing with unpredictable situations diplomatically
• Able to deal with emotionally distressed patients of various ages
[List your achievements here]
ProStep Rehabilitation – Olympia, WA | Mar 2015 – Present
• Help in scheduling, transporting and preparation of patients for rehabilitation services
• Assist with treatments including ambulation, hot packs and a range of motion exercises
• Observe clients for any change in status and reports to therapists
• Ensure the safety of patients
• Perform secretarial duties within the department
• Maintain client files and records
• Clean and maintain treatment areas in keeping with safety and infection control policies and procedures
Genesis Rehabilitation Services – Euclid, OH | Jan 2010 – Mar 2015
• Prepared supplies and apparatus for treatment procedures
• Assisted with treatment procedures
• Delivered patient care as directed by the therapist
• Observed and recorded information from treatment procedures
• Reported any variation from expected performance or outcome
High School Diploma
Euclid High School, Euclid, OH
• MS Word and Excel
ADDITIONAL SKILLS AND ABILITIES
• Good communication skills – Both written and verbal
• Outstanding organizational skills
• Able to work changeable units within the Department
• Demonstrated ability to handle high stress and high demand work surroundings
• Able to react quickly to emergency and crisis situations