Travel Agent’s responsibilities comprise of coordinating international and domestic travel reservations for airlines, hotels and other traveling needs.
They are also accountable for preparing and issuing invoices related to retail travel sales and operating automated airline reservations and ticketing systems. In addition, they need to sell retail travel, handle customer inquiries and complete related paperwork.
Following is an example of a travel agent resume to help you write your own:
Related: Travel Agent Cover Letter
34-Longshore Island # 3 ● Timonium, MD 67877
Cell: 111-999-7654 ● Email: Adam_D71@gmail.com
Dedicated to provide nothing but excellence and working for the growth and prosperity of employer.
Performance Summary: Achievement-driven and enthusiastic professional with more than 6 years’ travel agency and corporate travel support experience. Admirable reputation of working competently in a team environment. Strong sense of urgency as well as flexibility to change and adapt whenever desired. Unbeatable ability to multi-task during peak seasons and anticipate client needs through refined listening skills. Well-versed in providing technical support and assisting clients using the Company’s travel reservation system. Knowledge of best practices within the travel industry and solid background in airline reservation support.
PROFESSIONAL WORK EXPERIENCE
BCD Travel Corporate – Irvine, CA [9/2013 – 11/2015]
• Set an excellent example for co-workers by consistently working hard for the betterment of the company and as a result earned full medical, dental and vision benefits in only 6 months after joining
• Contributed to the department’s effectiveness by offering applicable information and practical suggestions and earned four (4) complimentary “Fun Ship” cruises a year
• Responded to client’s questions, concerns and billing inquiries with highest degree of professionalism
• Assisted clients with reservations, transfers and changes
• Secured new client sales and retention through exceptional customer service
• Provided clients the best travel package deals along with offering prompt, accurate and courteous service to clients.
Corporate Travel Agent
Alamedas Travel – Houston, TX [10/2005 – 9/2013]
• Provided unparalleled service to travelers by providing prompt, accurate and professional communication
• Tracked unused e-tickets for exchange toward future trips and personal expenses
• Helped determine the most efficient way to make flight connections
• Made transportation arrangements to and from airports
• Arranged air, car and hotel reservations for individual/group travel in compliance with corporate travel policies.
Caroline Senior High School – Miami, FL 
Outlook, Word, Excel, Google Drive and Facebook