Entry level resumes should always be simple. There is no need to get into the technicalities of writing comprehensive resumes at this stage. It is not expected of you.
Your first resume for leasing agent position needs to be informative enough for the employer to be interested in meeting with you. This should be your first accomplishment. When you can engage a hiring authority in what you are trying to tell them, you have won more than half the battle.
4 56th Street ● New York, NY 22121 ● (000) 145-7477
laurawoods @email .com
Enthusiastic leasing agent with a solid track record of handling commercial and domestic property leasing in and around New York. Adept at performing research to determine property availability and provide consultancy services according to clients’ specific leasing needs.
• Professionally shows the available properties to clients by highlighting their positive attributes
• Excellent skills in performing walkthrough inspections to determine wear and tear and provide feedback so that repairs can be handled in time
• Competent at screening tenants to ensure their credibility and honesty to minimize problems such as future encroachments or takeovers
• Adept at preparing leasing documents such as forms, taxes and legal papers
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
|• Property Promotion||• Market Research||• Credit Checks|
|• Application Processing||• Follow-up||• Renewals Monitoring|
|• Competitive Analysis||• Rental Processing||• Premises Inspection|
High School Diploma
ST. JAMES’ HIGH SCHOOL, New York, NY – 2015
Intern – Property Leasing
R & R REALTY GROUP, New York, NY (6/2017 to 12/2017)
• Greeted clients and conducted initial interviews to determine their leasing requirements
• Provided information on available properties that fit into the requirements profiles
• Assisted in performing market research to determine price hikes and spikes and availability to properties
• Serviced telephone calls and emails by providing required information and scheduling meetings
• Assisted in preparing documents such as lease forms and security deposit papers
Exceptional professional references available