A Digital Advisor resume is a window into your skills, competencies, accomplishments, and experience. You have to make it a solid document.
Here is a format that you can follow:
Digital Advisor Resume Example
70 Green Street, Atlanta, GA 51038
Exceptionally talented digital advisor with 8+ years in supporting and maintaining the adoption and onboarding duties during digital deployment phases. Highly skilled in facilitating communication between regions and teams, aimed at ensuring customer adoption of digital tools and channels. Proven ability to support training and change management in sync with digital deployment teams.
• Successfully transitioned 52 organizations from a non-digital to a digital environment, within provided timelines.
• Implemented a novel system which dynamically identified clients’ requirements, and provided immediate feedback.
• Sourced and created a series of content such as images, webinars, blogs, podcasts, and case studies for the company’s online community.
• Trained 32 new members of the digital advisement team in handling digital transitions for clients, as part of their induction.
|• Needs Assessment
|• Transition Assistance
|• Territory Analysis
|• Competitor Information
|• Change Management
|• Business Areas Review
|• Digital Auditing
|• Social Media Support
|• Content Sourcing
|• Outreach Activities
Technology Inc., Atlanta, GA 2013-present
• Confer with clients through digital and non-digital channels to build conversations, and identify their requirements.
• Perform digital audits, including reviews of present digital channels that are being used by clients.
• Develop and manage an online community for businesses within the program, targeted at enhancing their skills.
• Create clients’ visions by guiding them as they imagine their transformation to a digital environment.
• Assist in the development of sources and materials aimed at continuing the digital transformation process.
• Act as a client advocate, and provide advice on resolving problems arising during the digital transformation stages.
• Handle complaints received about digital processes, aiming to ensure that downtime is minimized.
• Use internal digital communications to communicate with team members, and provide them with the required information.
Digital Advisor Assistant
Energy North Group, Atlanta, GA 2011-2013
• Created photo galleries and wrote stories to be used on assigned digital platforms.
• Posted information and content on social media channels, and provided social media coverage.
• Organized and analyzed data aimed at supporting various company segments.
• Provided technical assistance to data projects within assigned company areas or segments.
• Created and submitted reports and presentations of project work and results.
Bachelor’s Degree, Computer Science
Atlanta Technical College, Atlanta, GA – 2009