An administrative assistant cover letter aims to persuade the recruiter to read your attached resume, and consequently, call you for an interview.
In fact, it is your first and last chance to impress them. Therefore, you have to put some extra effort to craft a compelling letter.
Administrative Assistant Cover Letter No Experience Guidelines
• First of all, highlight your most relevant clerical skills as well as knowledge, specifically when you have a little or no prior experience in hand.
• As a matter of fact, employers don’t have much time to read each cover letter in detail. Therefore, keep it short and to-the-point.
• Similarly, write short sentences in simple words.
• If you have some honorary, internship or part-time work experience, then briefly mention it.
• Above all, show your passion for meeting and exceeding the expectations of the employer.
The following sample will help you craft a good cover letter for an administrative assistant resume with no experience.
Administrative Assistant Cover Letter No Experience
63 5th Street, Dallas, TX 65223
October 19, 2018
Ms. Monica Anderson
Valencia Federal Credit Union
32 Some Street
Dallas, TX 65521
Dear Ms. Anderson:
This letter and attached resume is a keen expression of interest in the Administrative Assistant position at Valencia Federal Credit Union, as advertised in the Daily Times. My diploma in Office Administration coupled with six months of internship experience has prepared me well for this opportunity. Owing to my exceptional clerical and customer service skills, I will be able to contribute to your team efficiently.
As can be seen in the attached resume, my following attributes uniquely qualify me for this position:
❖ Well-versed in performing clerical functions such as reception, filing, mail management, typing, scheduling, travel arrangement, and calendars management.
❖ Skilled in a variety of office software such as Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, and QuickBooks.
❖ Strong ability to take and follow instructions, and perform the assigned tasks quickly.
❖ Able to learn new responsibilities as well as computer applications with confidence and easiness.
❖ Perfect attention to detail.
❖ Proven ability to work independently as well as a part of a team.
Attached is my resume for your review. I look forward to meeting with you in order to discuss this further. For the purpose of arranging a mutually convenient interview date, I will call you after ten days.
Thank you for your time and consideration, and I look forward to speaking with you soon.
Last updated on