Revenue Accountants are also known as senior accounts and may work across a number of industries.
Their responsibility is to manage the more crucial aspects of the accounting systems of a company which may include monitoring accounts payables and receivables and to ensures the smooth recording and tracking of funds.
If you feel that you are ready for this senior position and are looking for a job in this regard, the following resume sample for Revenue Accountant may interest you.
Revenue Accountant Resume Example
39 Frontier Street • Bloomfield, NM 83847 • (999) 009-9999 • Emai
15+ years of successful experience working as Revenue Accountant. Proven record of performing complex analytical assignments. Hands on experience in managing deferred revenues and revenue reserves, and developing process documentation and defining and deploying new processes.
• Strong research and technical skills
• Ability to initiate communication effectively
• Exceptional organizational and time management skills
• Proven track record of work efficiency
• Excellent ability to work productively in a dynamic environment
Core Technologies – Bloomfield, NM 2013-present
• Implement an online system that took available data to review and interpret contracts and insertion orders to identify provisions that may have an impact on revenue recognition
• Document and review commercial contracts to support compliance
• Respond to billing inquiries and discrepancies
• Lead monthly review closing and assisted in audit processes
ABC Company – Bloomfield, NM 2003-2013
• Promoted to a revenue accountant position within a year of joining following excellence in the provision of accounting management services to the company
• Developed process documentation and created ad hoc reports
• Reconciled accounts on a daily basis
• Ensured revenue is recognized in accordance with company policies
Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
Bloomfield University – Bloomfield, NM – 2002